TITANS S2 E08 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, OCT 25th @6PM PST/9PM EST

While one small admission might have helped Dick get rid of the specter of Bruce Wayne, it definitely is going to cause a massive reaction from the rest of the team. If you haven’t tuned in to a Watch-Along recently, this is definitely a perfect one to come to!

With the team believing Jason is the cause of some malicious pranks and Jason himself only a step away from the ledge, it’s time to find out what happened when Dick befriended Deathstroke’s son, Jericho and was forced to make a choice.

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Titans, Season 2, Episode 8

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Titans on a big screen. So there, too.

When:: 2019-10-26T01:00:00Z

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access TITANS.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

10 Likes

I can’t wait to try out watch-alongs in Community 2.0!

5 Likes

Yay! We’re back!

7 Likes

Hey nu52! Great to see you again!

These WALs are going to be so much fun with all our new tools - I can’t wait!

1 Like

Wooo! And better than ever!

3 Likes

This be my first watch along but so excited

2 Likes

I’m so happy to hear that you are joining us, @edspur!

Should be able to make it. If not give Jason a small nudge for me.:innocent:

2 Likes

Im a noob to this how do I watch along and how do I watch live qna please help thanks

1 Like

What evil waits in the tower?

1 Like

Hi @J.Millan and welcome!! We are all super glad you’re here!

To participate in the Watch-Along, just show up here at this post on the date and time mentioned…actually a little earlier is usually better so you can get ready and have time to ask any questions. The exact way it works is posted in the thread, but basically, we all press play at the exact same time (I provide the countdown to do so), we make sure to watch everything, including the recap and credits, and we talk to each other in this thread during the show (although if you don’t want to talk, that’s perfectly fine too)!

The Q&As work the same way - just go to their designated thread and ask your questions!

2 Likes

I’ll be there! It’s nice this is back again

3 Likes

So many questions–

Will Jason fly? The landing could be a problem!

And what is going on with Jason’s eyes, man?

What evil is Dick’s subconscious warning him about?

Why does Rose stay in that tower?

Does Jericho have his mutant powers-- and if he doesn’t, why call him Jericho instead of Joey? Branding?

Is Jericho inside one of our other Titans? (And I shudder to think where that question would go if this were DOOM PATROL…)

Will Blackfire show up and steal Starfire’s spaceship?

Can Dick Grayson please start designing that Nightwing costume?

Will Connor (Joshua Orpin) get to make it through an entire episode without a naked model alert?

What crazy cliffhanger will this week end on?

screencapture-screenrant-best-dc-comic-book-villains-most-powerful-2019-10-24-12_20_35

5 Likes

I cannot believe Deathstroke rolls in a Subaru :exploding_head:

2 Likes

holy cow that was a sad episode!

1 Like

I might actually make this Watch-a-long!!!

It’s been WAAAYYY too long since I last participated in one…

1 Like

I was a jawdropping episode. Needed to watch twice in order to process all that happen in this episode.

Unfortunately I dont think I will make it to tonights :watch: along but will be sure to my video review link of it later.

2 Likes

Hey my WALers, old and new! So excited to be kicking off this in our new Community in less than 30 minutes! Can’t wait to see everyone!

1 Like