TITANS S2 E04 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, SEP 27th @6PM PST/9PM EST

If you haven’t seen the sneaks yet, make sure to check out the latest amazing costume from TITANS in the form of…Aqualad! :trident: You’ll want to make sure to tune into this episode, it’s a bit of a doozy.

Please read the below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Titans, Season 2, Episode 4

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Titans on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Friday, September 27th at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access TITANS.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

9 Likes

I loved doing this last week but it doesn’t look like I’ll be able to do it again. I wish I was able to do it every week.

2 Likes

I’m scared for Aqualad

3 Likes

You know what happened to him, I’ve had a few weeks to accept it and there’s no other option unfortunately.

3 Likes

So you mean that we can watch TITANS S2 E4 Live on this app?

2 Likes

Must…watch…a.

Long.

4 Likes

I might just join this one.

wheels in a “Party on, Garth!” counter and sets it in the back

5 Likes

I love love titans S2

5 Likes

Is it me or does aqualad look more like supergirl’s Mon-el.

3 Likes

That’s awesome I’ll bring the popcorn

3 Likes

im very ready for the episode, i can’t wait to see what they’re going to do with Jason’s storyline and how it may go into the red hood one. I also love how the way Rose and Slade are Portrayed, its amazing and S2 is by far my favorite!
Ready to grab my popcorn!

3 Likes

Flashback episode to the OG Titans, so I’m not expecting scenes from the present. Kind of like the Hank and Dawn episode in Season 1.

2 Likes

As long as it’s not another imaginary tale / dream sequence …save me from those please

1 Like

When are they gonna finally give us Kon-el

1 Like

When are they gonna give us Kwon-el

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing Krypto and more villains as the team gets bigger. Also looking forward to taking an afternoon nap before tonight’s episode! I’ve been cleaning my apartment like a mad person this weekend.

4 Likes

This is one of the best episodes about the og titans backgrounds ever.

2 Likes

:boom:Excited to watch tonight! Working late, so I hope I can make it to the WAL! Have a Super Day Super Fan Friends!:boom:

1 Like

2 hours~ I am excite. I hope you make it, Toon!

1 Like

Hey y’all! Who’s ready for some Titans and Aqualad? Only 30 minutes until showtime!