TITANS S2 E03 Watch-Along: “Ghosts”! FRIDAY, SEP 20th @6PM PST/9PM EST

howdy iJest I feel like its been forever since I talked with you! I use chrome and i can’t imagine that its my browser because its only for those things and everything else on here will work and on other streaming service i have.

1 Like

I got you covered, @Jeffrey! :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you so much was worried I was about to ruin it for someone!

1 Like

I’m sorry I’ve been scarce lately, I’ve been meaning to catch up with people but … work and stuff x__x

Well, I’m super lazy about updating my firefox browser and I can’t watch stuff on DCU with it anymore, it just shows an error. But I can watch other videos like youtube with firefox. So I think it might be worth looking into. I use chrome for DCU and it works great. Wish I could be more helpful!

1 Like

Oh man, iJest…I’ll be sending my good pollen that it’s something really simple for you!

1 Like

I’ve been doing pretty good, Amon - just busy with getting the new Community ready for y’all! I’ll pass the issue along to the team to make sure they are aware. :smiley:

1 Like

Yessss the special pollen. I feel so blessed right now. :grin::green_heart:

1 Like

Oh and PPB I know the DCU shop is not you or Ajacks area but I have lost faith in them. 3 times now they have sent me the same JL action figures and can’t send me ones without defects. I normal would never complain on the threads or be dc negative and make one about complaining but I have kinda given up on trying with the shop. The Batman and MM action figures were defected for the 3rd time and its going on months now. If I send them back again could y’all just open them and make sure they are ok for me, I just don’t have confidence in the shop anymore. I should have just emailed this but I keep forgetting.

1 Like

5 more minutes, everyone! Last minute dashes for Red Vines (although vines are much prettier in green) and make yourself comfy cause we’re about to get this show rollin’!

1 Like

Good Evening Wal’ers!

I’m getting set up now

3 Likes

I’ll make a note of it as well, Amon!

1 Like

Hey @JL! Glad you made it!

2 Likes

I’m here as well! First time.

1 Like

Welcome, @zulmara5! So happy you joined us!

Welcome @zulmara5.38205

1 Like

Good luck Amon! Hi JL!!! How’s it going?

Also, Titans related: I got myself a small Titans poster from the shop and it is SO SHINY it’s on really high-quality photo paper. Now I need to get a frame.

1 Like

Alight everyone, buckle those seatbelts!

1 Like

And

Away

We