TITANS S2 E03 Watch-Along: “Ghosts”! FRIDAY, SEP 20th @6PM PST/9PM EST

“The old Titans reluctantly return to Titans Tower to strategize against an old enemy. But the secrets of the Titans’ past threaten to tear apart this newly formed team from within.” Be sure to join your fellow community members this Friday, September 20th at 6pm PST/9pm EST for a live Watch-Along of TITANS, S2 E03!

Please read the below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Titans, Season 2, Episode 3 - “Ghosts”

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Titans on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Friday, September 20th at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access TITANS.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

9 Likes

Best post again!!! LOL

6 Likes

Reven Teen Titans

5 Likes

Must watch a long with the rest of you

4 Likes

I’ll be joining this watch along :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

How is everyone doing??

3 Likes

@Zeargent doing pretty well how about you ?

3 Likes

I can finally do it! So this will be very exciting, I’ve never been able to do it.

3 Likes

y’all don’t mind if I join the party ? :grin:

3 Likes

Heyyy people~ How’s everyone doing? I rented a car for the first time today because my car needs to get fixed and can’t be driven much right now, ahaha… Anyway, it’s coffee time!! :coffee:

1 Like

Hey my fellow WALers! Who’s ready for “Ghosts”? I know I am, didn’t get a chance to watch it yet myself. We’ve only got 30 minutes to go!

2 Likes

Woot woot!! I haven’t watched it either. I’m way behind on watchin’ stuff. I still have 10.5 episodes of DC Daily to catch up on @_@

1 Like

Oh, you’re doing better than me there, iJest. I’m about 14 episodes behind! :expressionless:

1 Like

Lol! The time just gets away from me ^_^; I’ve been doing a lot of overtime lately and haven’t had much time for fun stuff. I thought I’d slow down a bit with the OT but then my car broke, soooo… I might need to keep on that OT.

1 Like

I had to stop watching DC Daily a little after the 100th eps. for some reason it has incredibly bad loading and freezes on me every 20-30 sec. I have talked to other people on here and they have said similar issues not as bad but similar. It like having dial up serves LOL.

1 Like

I saw that - I’m so sorry to hear about it! Car issues are the absolute worst. I hope it gets fixed soon, iJest!

1 Like

Hey there, Amon! Wow, I’m sorry about that too! Did you send a message to our Justice League (aka Support Team) about it?

Oh, and 15 minutes to go! Grab those snacks and drinks!

1 Like

Howdy PPB yeah a long time ago I believe they said to clear my cache or something like that but only helped with audio. I have been passing out to BTAS this week and have had the same problems. I am normal to lazy to report problems but I might over BTAS lol.
Hope you’ve been well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, PPB, I’m hoping it’s something simple wrong with it because the last time something similar happened to it that was a $300 fix, lol~

@fansumtheory.16165, aw man that’s no good! Have you tried another browser?

2 Likes