TITANS S2 E02 Watch-Along: "Rose"! FRIDAY, SEP 13th @6PM PST/9PM EST

It’s time to get over these daddy issues with Trigon and get to the good stuff- that’s right, we’re kicking off this Friday with a whole new set of obstacles, challenges, and villains for our intrepid Titans. Be sure to join your fellow community members this Friday, September 13th at 6pm PST/9pm EST for a live Watch-Along of TITANS, S2 E02!

Please read the below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Titans, Season 2, Episode 2

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Titans on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Friday, September 13th at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access TITANS.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

6 Likes

The First and Best Post!!!

3 Likes

The second and worst post!!!

2 Likes

I must comply…

3 Likes

Follow Don-El through that portal!

3 Likes

I can participate this week since i’m on vacation

2 Likes

This will be a very unlucky stream.

I think I can make it today :grin:

2 Likes

Hey everyone!!! Are we ready for Episode 2? Just 30 minutes to go!!!

2 Likes

Gosh! I’m soooo excited that I’m an hour and a half early!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

See y’all in an hour!

3 Likes

In the words of Dr. Clayton Forrester: “Oh, we have fun. We really, really do!”.

Also in his words: “Badda-bee! We’re living in Deep 13!”.

3 Likes

75 minutes ish

2 Likes

I just came home and rushed here because I didn’t remember if it was 8 or 9 pm EST, luckily I’m an hour early!!

2 Likes

This episode see the first ever debut of my favorite Anti-Heroine Character Rose Wilson so will definitely be here.

3 Likes

Alright then…let’s try this again from the top.

30 minutes to go! (For real this time) :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Really awesome episode

3 Likes

This is the 15 minute warning! Start grabbing snacks and drinks, comfy blankets and pillows!

2 Likes

What to choose, what to choose…

1 Like

10ish minutes

I has veggie chips and homemade salsa!