Titans S1E1...Meh

Watched the first episode of The Titans. It was just okay. Not worth the subscription to see further episodes.

So nothing has changed. They want to keep their fan base I think they’re going to have to give us the comics. The TV shows and movies aren’t going to do it…at least for me (and I suspect many others)

1 Like

Other than Jessica Jones, name a better superhero “pilot.”

3 Likes

My favorite pilot episode for a super hero show ever.

4 Likes

Great pilot! I heard critics were taken aback with the violence, but the fact of the matter is these are bad people the “Titans” are fighting with.
Violence begets more violence.

2 Likes

I thought it was a great first episode. I thought the show would take place in Bludhaven though, not Detroit.

2 Likes

As for a better pilot for a super hero show I would say Dare Devil was better. But over all I thought it was fine I only minor complaints with it. I would give 7.5/ 8 out of 10

1 Like

@Animal - Love the Daredevil series, but the pilot was a little slow for me (but not as slow as Luke Cage or especially Iron Fist). I was hooked on the CW shows after the pilots, especially Flash. But I don’t remember them being as good as this. I mean, other than Grant of course.

2 Likes

Bludhaven. Detroit. Same. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The Titans pilot is everything and more than I hoped for or expected. I’m really enjoying DC Universe!

2 Likes

Troll …

1 Like

How hard is it to understand that tv, movie, animation, etc. belongs in the Other Media section? This one is plainly titled Comics…

1 Like

I thought the pilot was ok. A step above the CW quality wise. I’m subscribed to the service mainly to be able to access the entire DCAU anytime and anywhere. All that plus the classic movies is a great deal for me.

Wow now there’s a Titans show thread in the damn comic section. Mods need to trim down a whole lots of threads in every section. Ruining the community.

3 Likes

Ruining it? Seriously? Just don’t read it if you don’t like it. Sheesh…primal Donna’s!

Not trying to be the community nazi but these boards are a hot mess. It’s not hard to decide which topic your thread should go in. People like to bark at the mods about making things better but how bout being a little proactive yourself. Sheesh