Titans S1 E8 Watch-A-Long: Friday, November 30th @5pm PST/8pm EST

F’n little bugs

3 Likes

Right?!

3 Likes

Seriously though and on topic, I’m really looking forward to tonight. I missed the watchalong for the first time last week and really missed you all and the experience

3 Likes

<3 Your absence was definitely noticed. Glad to have you back :slight_smile: I’m excited to meet Donna Troy with everyone.

2 Likes

Welcome back @TX85 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate that from both of you

2 Likes

DONNA DONNA DONNA! Man I’m stoked for this episode.

1 Like

DONNA TROY! I. LOVE. THIS. SHOW.

1 Like

Really tired of all the Bruce Wayne bashing. Why does he need to be demonized every episode?

3 Likes

Why does every live action version of the Bat-family as of late determined to treat Bruce Wayne like a deranged murderous psychopath!? This Dick Grayson is the most unlikable, anti social, murderous clod Ive ever seen. What happened to the Dick Grayson with the winning personality and charm that even Bruce envied? Dour and depressing for dour and depressing sake is not cool or interesting.

He’s cool and interesting to me. He’s not like that just for the sake of it when it’s clearly part of his story arc this season before becoming Nightwing .

Speaking of cool and interesting though, less than 3 hrs to go to the watchalong!

1 Like

One hour to go!

3 Likes

Woo :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Man, time is just flying by! less than 45 minutes to go!

1 Like

Helloooo~! Hope everyone had a nice holiday. I just finished watching the last episode. Missed you guys last week.

2 Likes

Hi iJest! I hope the job hasn’t been too crazy around this time for you. You were definitely missed :slight_smile: Glad you could make it this week- NO SPOILERS! :stuck_out_tongue:

@iJest hello had a pretty super holiday how about you and how much did you enjoy last episode

1 Like

Alright people let the pre party begin

2 Likes

I’m actually pretty well-fed right now, I have BBQ for lunch. But perhaps some coffee to keep me up till 3am again today…

1 Like

Ahh it’s always crazy lol. The overtime is what stresses me out, there’s lots of it. I took a break from signing up for voluntary OT. But I’m happy to be back with you guys tonight :smiley: I didn’t watch tonight’s ep, but last week’s was super messed up lol!

2 Likes