Titans S1 E7 Watch-A-Long: Friday, November 23rd @5pm PST/8pm EST

Same Bat-Time, Same Bat-Channel!

Come join your fellow community members this Friday, November 23rd at 5pm PST/8pm EST for a live Watch-A-Long of the seventh episode of Titans!

If this is your first time, please read the below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access the Titans show.

2. 3, 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

2a. A WRINKLE IN TIME – It is to be expected that some of us will be a bit behind or a bit ahead in the episode, depending on how quick on the draw each of us are. Forgive some discrepancy of reaction time.

2b. WARNING: SPOILER RISK – This time discrepancy will put you at risk for spoile rs. You h ave been warned!

1. SECOND VERSE, SAME AS THE FIRST – Titans S1 E7 will have premiered before this time, so for some this can be a chance to watch a second time.

3a. DON’T BE A SPOILER RISK INCARNATE – If you ARE wa tching the episode for the second time, do NOT actively spoil events for others watching!

1. FORUMS OR BUST – Adding an additional platform for the sole purpose of Watch-A-Longs requires a lot of internal discussions that range from long-term strategy, legal requirements, accountability, data protection, moderation bandwidth, and more riveting business topics. We hope that you’ll continue to join us here on the forums for all the fun we can fit.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and hear your thoughts!

4 Likes

Excited!
I had to miss last week’s - But I’m planning to be here this time! Can’t wait! :smiley:

1 Like

Ditto

1 Like

Black Friday Titans! I’ll of course be here, haven’t missed any yet

1 Like

I’ll be there!

1 Like

Let’s do this thang! I hope everyone’s tryptophan has worn off! I’m expecting a very relaxed kick back this time around :slight_smile:

So… to be that guy, how does this work? Discussion in here?

Same here, how does this work? I usually am a few days behind on the new release but today I was off and would like to watch it with everyone.

1 Like

hopefully I’m wrong but I believe you need two devices open … watch the show on one and chat on the other

2 Likes

Oh. Thanks for the reply back

2 Likes

If that’s the case, it’s fairly easy to do since I’m currently on a PC (I’ll just open two separate tabs in Chrome and throw 'em on separate screens).

If I wasn’t on a multi-screen PC then having the chat open on a tablet or phone and watching on my TV wouldn’t be terrible.

1 Like

same, except my new mobo died, I’m down to one device … works great on mobile at least

2 Likes

Oh no @manifest! Yeah, I’m happy the app is stable across the platforms it’s currently on. At least they are taking their time and making sure they aren’t putting out a buggy mess.

I was pretty fortunate in that I bought a TV that happened to have a Roku in it. I didn’t use the built-in Roku a single time until DC Universe went live lol

1 Like

Welcome!
Pro tip: A few minutes before “showtime” click the episode tile, then after it buffers, move the time bar back to 0:00 and click pause. At “showtime”, click play. (This will avoid the buffer time.)

2 Likes

I generally do comments on my phone and Titans on the ol’ computech 2000. (Desktop computer.)

1 Like

What I do is watch it on Roku and then I have my phone or my tablet for the chatter .

just keep in mind you have to keep leaving the thread and going back into it to see new posts, otherwise you won’t see the changes.

2 Likes

Yes. We are truly reinventing Cyberspace.

2 Likes

Chrome actually has an extension you can enable on single web pages to auto-refresh. I use it for work. Sounds like it might be handy here.

2 Likes

Just kind of like time travel in reverse. Speaking of which I just bought a meatball sandwich from the future it was dated for tomorrow

3 Likes

Welp, looks like I’ll be expanding the rules- thanks so much @Esoteric! What’s the plug-in called?

1 Like