Titans S1 E6 Watch-A-Long: Friday, November 16th @5pm PST/8pm EST

Heyyy~! I am here with popcorn.

2 Likes

If we had a live cam feature, I bet we would mostly just see a big feast lol

1 Like

I ate a handful chips straight out the bag. Iā€™m fancy like that :wink:

2 Likes

Hiya iJest!
Haha @ TX actually thatā€™s kind of a foreshadow! Weā€™re bringing in a potluck on Monday to the office. Iā€™ll share pictures!

2 Likes

Is eating chips out of the bag considered less classy or something? I donā€™t like making dishes if I donā€™t need to!

1 Like

I just realized next weekā€™s watch along will be on black Friday night and there will be left over thanksgiving food

1 Like

What else do you need?!
NOW I make coffee. BRB!

Black Friday DC sales lol

1 Like

If you want to join the After Titans ā€œTalking Titansā€ Live Talk gathering at 8:45 pm EST tonight, or if you want to speak live to others while watching it at 8 pm EST (not for the faint-hearted), hereā€™s the link to join the Discord DCU Book club group: https://discord.gg/CEHVFup

(very bottom rooms, Watch A Long is the voice room, Watch A Long Chat is the chat message board room: we run both at once with often hilarious results both during the live Titans 8 pm EDT viewing and the ā€œTalking Titansā€ show immediately afterwards).

I refer to the chat message board that runs while we speak on the voice channel as the Ouija board version.

1 Like

Next friday might be one gathering I have to miss :frowning: Iā€™m waking up at midnight to go into work at 2am the next morning so I think Iā€™ll have to sleep through 8pm on friday.

1 Like

Weā€™ll miss you

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure where Iā€™ll be next Friday either. I may be home, but that day tends to be unpredictable for me.

2 Likes

Thanks <3 Iā€™m doing overtime on a day off to help out a co-worker who had trouble getting others to sign up for it.

1 Like

Oh my gosh iJest- do you mind if I ask what kind of work you do?

Iā€™m a 911 dispatcher :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not a security guard anymore and especially night shifts

2 Likes

ā€œIā€™m a real life hero NBDā€ - iJest

2 Likes

:slight_smile: my normal shift is midnight-10am lol.

:open_mouth:

@iJest I hope they get the turkey salmonella outbreak under control, or you may be getting a lot of 911 calls next Friday.
PSA - fully cook your turkeys everyone!

1 Like