Titans S1 E5 Watch-A-Long: Friday, November 9th @5pm PST/8pm EST

T-Minus 1 Hour!

2 Likes

Hype!

2 Likes

If you want to join the After Titans ā€œTalking Titansā€ Live Talk gathering at 8:50 pm EST tonight, or if you want to speak live to others while watching it at 8 pm EST (not everyoneā€™s cup of tea), hereā€™s the link to join the Discord DCU Book club group: https://discord.gg/CEHVFup

(very bottom room, Watch A Long is the voice room, Watch A Long Chat is the chat message board room: we run both at once with often hilarious results both during the live Titans 8 pm EDT viewing and the ā€œTalking Titansā€ show immediately afterwards).

I refer to the chat message board that runs while we speak on the voice channel as the Ouija board version.

1 Like

Half an hour left. letā€™s get the party going in here

2 Likes

Heyyyy!

1 Like

I didnā€™t realize before these watch-a-longs that my favorite question to ask is: Whatā€™s everyone eating? :smiley:

1 Like

Hey @iJest! Good to see yooou~

Where you at Applejack?

Thatā€™s a potentially deep question, TX. In my life goals, or, where geographically?

Iā€™m having yummy macaroni and cheese from Kraft and a little bowl of cold green beans with salad dressing yum yum

1 Like

Both Applejack you can tell us in the after talk

1 Like

Hello Applejack!! And hello everyone~ Currently Iā€™m not eating anything, I was gonna fix that shortlyā€¦ maybe a few drinks.

1 Like

Sure, all will be revealed in the after talk. But if TX wonā€™t be there, Iā€™ll divulge now that Iā€™m at the DC Universe offices in Burbank, CA :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just assumed you were going to say here and I was going to say hey beautiful lol

1 Like

@Don-El, that sounds DELICIOUS

1 Like

Oh man! Sorry to let you down :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@IJest I like the sound of that!

2 Likes

I have left you a picture Applejack of the great feast set before me on the Discord board.

20 minutes!

I think I get overly interested in food at this time because itā€™s that sweet spot between 3 hours after lunch and 2 hours before dinner.

1 Like