Titans S1 E4 Watch-A-Long: Friday, November 2nd @5pm PST/8pm EST

Hope you guys have a blast! @Applejack will take care of you all! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still not joining us?

1 Like

@TX85, someday I will - Friday night is the best night to try and catch the Bat off guard. When the sun goes down the clowns come out to play in Gotham! HAHAHAHAHAHA :slight_smile:

1 Like

The episode already aired on DCU, has this thread not happened yet or where are the reactions?

1 Like

@Liquifator, we have watch-a-longs every week so we can all get together and share our reactions/thoughts :slight_smile: Some folks use it as a chance to re-watch the episode with friends. Weā€™ll be starting tonight at 5pm PST! You can read more details about how we execute in the description above. Hope you can join us!

1 Like

Super stoked - Iā€™m finally able to do the watch-a-long this week! :tada:

2 Likes

Wish I could join youā€¦ have a family commitment this eveningā€¦

2 Likes

Dude I freaking love this show! Doom patrol was perfect!

4 Likes

Doom patrol is so cool. They seem like the perfect blend of fun and serious. I canā€™t wait for their own show to come out. I think it will be a fantastic show. I loved what I saw

4 Likes

I might be able to join on this watch-along. Just finished the episode and, without spoiling anything, I donā€™t think anybody will be disappointed.

4 Likes

@ratsportrm.65487 Iā€™ve heard episode 4 is the best episode thus far. Iā€™m trying so hard not to watch it until the watch-a-long!!

3 Likes

Welcome to the watch along Kitty!

1 Like

I honestly look forward not just to seeing each new episode but this community time every friday.

1 Like

Yay, KittyKrawler is coming!! /dances

If you want to join the After Titans ā€œTalking Titansā€ Live Talk gathering at 8:50 pm EDT tonight, or if you want to speak live to others while watching it (not everyoneā€™s cup of tea), hereā€™s the link to join the Discord DCU Book club group: https://discord.gg/CEHVFup (very bottom room, Watch A Long is the voice room, Watch A Long Chat is the chat room: we run both at once to often hilarious results both during the live Titans 8 pm EDT viewing and the ā€œTalking Titansā€ show immediately afterwards).

Normally the Wonder Twins take care of the rooms at the ā€œHall of Justiceā€ / DCU Book Club Discord channel during the week, but every Friday the Book Club / Titans Fan Club gathers there en masse, and just like the Justice League or Legion of Substitute Super-Heroes, we take turns running the Club Houseā€¦

We do have luminaries from the DC Universe at times stop by, so fair warning!!!

1 Like

Less than an hour to go. Got to charge my stuff

1 Like

I need to charge myself with coffee! Whatā€™s everyone snacking on?

Big Belly Burger

2 Likes

I must know what this is. Did you find one IRL, or create your own?

@AppleJack , probably eating leftover Halloween candy

1 Like