Titans S1 E4 Watch-A-Long: Friday, November 2nd @5pm PST/8pm EST

Same Bat-Time, Same Bat-Channel!

Come join your fellow community members this Friday, November 2nd at 5pm PST/8pm EST for a live Watch-A-Long of the fourth episode of our first Original series, Titans!

I am personally SO EXCITED to meet the Doom Patrol with all of you. I hope you can make it!

If this is your first time, please read the below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access the Titans show.

2. 3, 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

2a. A WRINKLE IN TIME – It is to be expected that some of us will be a bit behind or a bit ahead in the episode, depending on how quick on the draw each of us are. Forgive some discrepancy of reaction time.

2b. WARNING: SPOILER RISK – This time discrepancy will put you at risk for spoile rs. You h ave been warned!

1. SECOND VERSE, SAME AS THE FIRST – Titans S1 E4 will have premiered before thi s time, so for some this can be a chance to watch a second time.

3a. DON’T BE A SPOILER RISK INCARNATE – If you ARE watching the episode for the second time, do NOT actively spoil events for others watching!

1. FORUMS OR BUST – Adding an additional platform for the sole purpose of Watch-A-Longs requires a lot of internal discussions that range from long-term strategy, legal requirements, accountability, data protection, moderation bandwidth, and more riveting business topics. We hope that you’ll continue to join us here on the forums for all the fun we can fit.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and hear your thoughts!

17 Likes

Can’t wait to see The Doom Patrol before their spin off series! :slight_smile: Already I like the robot guy look!

3 Likes

Yesss

3 Likes

I plan to join this along with my wife and also then join the post talk show the one over on the DC Book Club Discord Channel.
I understand there’s another one on Reddit as well.

2 Likes

Coooool I want to join in!

2 Likes

Count me in…:grinning:

3 Likes

DCU should totally create a feature that allows a party to join a room and watch the show together, and try to avoid the delays.

3 Likes

I’m looking forward it! See ya there

2 Likes

I’m sorry guys. I don’t have school tomorrow so I don’t think I will have the patience to wait to the watch a long. But I will try

1 Like

That’s okay! You can join us for a rewatch :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@ AppleJack ok I will!!

2 Likes

Ready to watch an amazing show

3 Likes

Havent made it to one of these yet but im free for the night so ill be at this one! Probably shouldnt be this excited about it but I LOVE THIS SHOW! The positive community buzz surrounding it is really fun to be a part of as well!

5 Likes

Can i watch using my xbox?

1 Like

That sounds awesome, just subscribed cant wait to be a part of this

5 Likes

What time does the episode get released I’m in central time and I picked up at work so I’m not usually awake after 1am. So just trying to get adjusted if working Thursday nights become a regular thing.

2 Likes

600 am

2 Likes

You folks just trying this for the first time live at 8 p.m. Eastern tonight just be advised you have to keep leaving the thread and going back into it to see the latest comments : it’s a little annoying but it is a lot of fun and laughs.

1 Like

Just saw the episode but I’ll be here like I have the other weeks. My friday night highlight

2 Likes

I’ve been so busy lately I ALMOST forgot about this! Looking forward to the weekly watching with everyone!!

1 Like