Titans S1 E3 Watch-A-Long: Friday, October 26th @5pm PST/8pm EST

Same Bat-Time, Same Bat-Channel!

Come join your fellow community members this Friday, October 26th at 5pm PST/8pm EST for a live Watch-A-Long of the third episode of our first Original series, Titans!

If you just can’t wait and don’t mind some tiny baby spoilers, check out this sneak peek:

https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/watch/next-on-titans-episode-3/a805d952-5a6a-497c-9ec9-aab288355981

If this is your first time, please read the below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access the Titans show.

2. 3, 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

2a. A WRINKLE IN TIME – It is to be expected that some of us will be a bit behind or a bit ahead in the episode, depending on how quick on the draw each of us are. Forgive some discrepancy of reaction time.

2b. WARNING: SPOILER RISK – This time discrepancy will put you at risk for spoile rs. You h ave been warned!

1. SECOND VERSE, SAME AS THE FIRST – Titans S1 E3 will have premiered before this time, so for some this can be a chance to watch a second time.

3a. DON’T BE A SPOILER RISK INCARNATE – If you ARE watching Titans for a second time, do NOT actively spoil events for others watching!

1. FORUMS OR BUST – Adding an additional platform for the sole purpose of Watch-A-Longs requires a lot of internal discussions that range from long-term strategy, legal requirements, accountability, data protection, moderation bandwidth, and more riveting business topics. We hope that you’ll continue to join us here on the forums for all the fun we can fit.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and hear your thoughts!

14 Likes

might be a little late, but i’ll be there!

2 Likes

Love Friday watch along can’t wait for ep 3

3 Likes

Yay!!! See you all there

3 Likes

As usual I have no other plans on Friday night, so I should be there. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Be great to have those of you that want join us for the after Titans live watch party at 8:45 on the Discord Channel Friday night Eastern Time

3 Likes

It will have live voice chat capability

2 Likes

I can’t promise but we may well have two or three luminaries joining that are involved with the Titans production or with DCU. I mean maybe nobody , but it’s happened before…

2 Likes

What the other g guy said, can I be…,lol🚀

1 Like

I believe one of the special effects people from Titans will be showing up

How do you join

Here is the DCU Book Club discord:
https://discord.gg/CEHVFup
Let me know if you have any issues logging in etc. See you there, but beware: it is very very addictive.

https://discord.gg/CEHVFup

After last week. I can’t wait to see what happens next!

3 Likes

Omg! I was a little confused from the 1st episode, but the second episode had me on the edge of my seat. Hawk and Dove were a pleasant surprise to see, and I can’t wait for Ep 3!!

2 Likes

Thanks @don-el

You are welcome @bizzarr1000

1 Like

Friday night is community night! I’ll be here 3rd week in a row!

1 Like

I am extremely impressed with Titans so far! I wish I had a way to gauge how well its doing for viewers…

Why is it Dc Universe it’s they only adp i can’t cast to my TV…drives me insane !!!

2 Likes