Titans S1 E11 Watch-Along: Friday, December 21st @5pm PST/8pm EST🚨NO SPOILERS🚨

THIS IS A SPOILER FREE ZONE UNTIL THE WATCH-ALONG

We are coming up to the final episode of the one, the only, TItans! For those who cannot join the Watch-Along, be sure to stay till after the credits - you won’t regret it.

If you haven’t joined a Watch-Along yet, this is the perfect time! A lil’ nervous? We gotchoo! Just take a peek at some helpful hints below.

Come join your fellow community members this Friday, December 21st at 5pm PST/8pm EST for a live Watch-A-Long of the SEASON FINALE of Titans!

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

If this is your first time, please read the below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access the Titans show.

2. 3, 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

2a) A WRINKLE IN TIME – It is to be expected that some of us will be a bit behind or a bit ahead in the episode, depending on how quick on the draw each of us are. Forgive some discrepancy of reaction time.

2b) WARNING: SPOILER RISK – This time discrepancy will put you at risk for spoilers. You have been warned!

1. SECOND VERSE, SAME AS THE FIRST – Titans S1 E10 will have premiered before this time, so for some this can be a chance to watch a second time.

3a) DON’T BE A SPOILER RISK INCARNATE – If you ARE watching the episode for the second time, do NOT actively spoil events for others watching!

1. DUAL-WIELDING - The best way to watch is on your TV or desktop- the best way to comment is on your mobile device. This way you don’t have to click back and forth between multiple screens :slight_smile:

2. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS - If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

Please remember: If a spoiler is posted before the Watch-Along in these comments, it WILL be deleted.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and hear your thoughts!

10 Likes

Apologies for anyone following the previous Watch-Along thread! It was left out of the fridge and became riddled with spoilers- so we created a new [hopefully] spoiler-free thread!

4 Likes

Yeah, I saw… yup, was assuming this would be the spoiler-free zone, but made my day nonetheless :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can’t wait to watch it. Now I can only hope that nobody spoil Aquaman before I or anybody see it! :roll_eyes::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m trying to watch the credits, but the video keeps shutting down about two minutes from the end of the video. what’s going on???

(ps: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat episode) (but seriously, I obsessively watch credits for every episode, so it’s super irritating that the video actively prevents me from doing so)

1 Like

Left us all at a damn cliffhanger. I hate those. They need to stop those.

1 Like

Spoiler free zone
Other threads here for viewing issues and discussion of what happened, please.

2 Likes

@yarrrjun, oh no! Please contact Customer Support, they’ll be able to assist you:
https://support.dcuniverse.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Ugh this sucked. It was a really bad first season. So much potential wasted. Lots of lazy writing creating drama where there was none. If Young Justice sucks I will quit this service.

DC can’t seem to lock down good writing for its live action work. Their animation writers do a much better job with the characters. And they have less time to bring you in. It’s sad cause I am a huge DC fan and they just don’t know how to steer this ship in the right direction

Looking forward to tonight’s delight as always!

1 Like

I can’t wait until I’m on vacation from work so I can finally participate in these watch-alongs.

2 Likes

#Cliffhanger #aftercredits #Angrygeeks #Approved!!
Thank you DC!!!

4 Likes

I am so confused, yet thrilled, and mad all at once. #litfirstseason

1 Like

I loved Titans S1…I really only wanted to see one thing in the finale and it didn’t happen. Bats vs…Oh, well! I loved the season!!!

2 Likes

This watch-a-long is gonna be soo amazing!!!

2 Likes

The watch- a-long of all watch- a-longs so far!

3 Likes

I really, really hope I can make this one!

2 Likes

I can’t wait to watch it later. The wife works today and I’m already on vacation so I have to wait ahhhhhh

2 Likes

I finally watch the episode and it’s killing me not to spoil it! :zipper_mouth_face: All I can say is it’s really good! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes