Titans Red Hood Costume Revealed

Titans are back b*****s!

9 Likes

That is a damn good looking suit. If there is one thing I really commend in the DC shows, itā€™s their amazing costume designs. Bravo
FE201EA7-62EA-4D19-A229-EEC4F933C42A

7 Likes

That costume looks sick! Canā€™t wait

6 Likes

This looks awesome! I love the white eyes. It just completes the look perfectly.

6 Likes

A costume isnā€™t gonna save the show from bad writing, pace, storytelling, direction, tone, or characterization. FIRE THE WHOLE DAMN WRITING TEAM I SAY! Matter of fact cancel the whole damn show cuz itā€™s clear they just hired a great cast and said ā– ā– ā– ā–  everything else. They obviously donā€™t know ā– ā– ā– ā–  about Titans and only know Batman stories. They already shoehorned Batman into the show and now Red Hood even though neither have anything to do with Titans. Only 1 of their main characters even has a suit and even he is a bat adjacent character and the rest went to bat characters so itā€™s obvious theyā€™d rather be doing a Batman show anyway. Just get rid of this sorry piece of hot mess garbage.

3 Likes

This looks amazing and I cant wait for season 3 to be released.

7 Likes

Iā€™ll give this show credit. They definitely know how to make good looking suits.

6 Likes

I-I-Iā€™M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! incoherent fangirl screams here Iā€™M EXCITED AND ITā€™S ABOUT TIME!!! (haters donā€™t interact, let me fangirl) :heart_eyes::star_struck::drooling_face:

8 Likes

It look amazing!!! :facepunch:

6 Likes

To answer you and @Kon-El, they film in Toronto primarily, as well as Hamilton, Oshawa, and Ontario. I know that sometimes the cast will include this in social media posts, but yes, they are in Canada.

5 Likes

Saw it. Looks awesomeā„¢:+1: canā€™t wait for. Been wanting a Red Hood in live action.
Wonder if it will start a spin off show with him?:thinking:

3 Likes

Is anyone else kind of upset that they arenā€™t streaming it on here

5 Likes

It looks so good! :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

DC has acknowledged it (I believe in the Sexiest Male character poll winner post back in February), and I heard that HBOmax was interested in doing spin off shows from Titans, Red Hood included, but nothing has been set in stone. On the plus side though, they do hear us. Iā€™m keeping my fingers crossed and my wishes on stars :sweat_smile:. In the meantime, Ian Lang and his production studio have made a fan series on YouTube, itā€™s pretty good, especially if you like Rebirth Red Hood.

3 Likes

I am. I think I went through the stages of grief when I found out about this lol. So no, you arenā€™t the only one, there are a lot of people who feel this way, myself included. Eventually I looked to the positive side, knowing that there is at least a place for these shows to go and they wonā€™t be dropped, but even I wonder why they have to take them off here, and since Iā€™m no business or tech expert, I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever know unfortunately.

3 Likes

I just love this costume development team, they are killing it with these costumes!

3 Likes

Did not know that may have to check that out.

2 Likes

image image

4 Likes

Be more excited about this if I could watch it on here. Gonna be awhile till I either subscribe fully to HBO max or just wait a couple years and get it for a couple months. Probably the latter.

3 Likes

Wow. Great suit design. This is going to sound crazy but I was always partial to Red Hood designs where he had an actual red hood. This is like the best of the Arkham Knight design with the best of comics designs.

3 Likes