Titans Poor episode

Sure, the building wasn’t full. It also wasn’t abandoned. It had so many rooms. I just doubt they had that entire facility and all of those guards and scientists just for Raven’s mom.

2 Likes

All shows have filler episodes can you jokers calm the hell down damn lol

1 Like

Yeah, can’t really disagree about the Asylum fire. I was like “um…maybe give it a good once over first? make sure they havent any more prisoners”. It really could be explained away with a simple piece of dialogue. Guess I’ll just have to go with the old “they didnt show anyone innocent dying, guess it didnt happen”. Maybe it has consequences. Maybe they’re all demons? Idk, didnt turn me off the show though

It’ll probably stay ignored and it’s whatever but it can easily be part of the story leading to the last episode of the season with the team deciding to be better and different. To change together as a family and a superhero team

3 Likes

I really dig the show. A lot. But Boeing the building up. With dozens of freshly unconscious men underneath it in the tunnel, and who knows how many people still inside? That’s just insane. Either I missed something, or they murdered a bunch of people.
How could they have been allowed to do that with those characters?

I understand the complaints about allowing Dick and Kory to roast that entire building without checking for other innocents. However, it would have been equally as illogical to leave them alive. They were just going to come straight back and capture them to kill/torture them. And also, pretty sure Dick had his suit in the Van that he and Kory pulled up in. Although that was still a weird plot hole. This episode was great for delving into to the psychology of the characters. This isn’t your pure-hearted Titans from the comics. They have been put into a more realistic setting with life/death consequences and they’re still not the “Titans” yet. Geoff has even said they aren’t the Titans until the final episode. Let’s see how they are after this season and they’re character is fully developed.

1 Like

“More than anyone in the world, when you scratch everything else away from Batman, you’re left with someone who doesn’t want to see anybody die."
Superman, Kingdom Come

I think this quote should be equally applicable to his adopted son and heir Dick Grayson.

1 Like