TITANS' NIGHTWING Costume Reveal - Coming to you LIVE! UPDATED!

Its the most beautiful thing i’ve ever seen

4 Likes

Gotta admit I was hoping 4 da New 52 red Nightwing suit even tho I knew it was always gonna be da blue suit.

3 Likes

That Nightwing suit is amazing and Brenton looks awesome in it.

4 Likes

I love Ravanger just her mask looks idk a little cartoony,but I love all a them!!!

Awesome…They all look great…

2 Likes

Should’ve started with the disco suit

3 Likes

Pretty cool looking suit and true to the comics!

2 Likes

I love all of them! Also thank you for posting pictures, I’m hoping to cosplay either Donna or Dawn in the future and these are great reference pics. If there are any good ones of Dove please post those too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love how they’re displaying these. They all look great. The deathstroke one is so boss. I like what they’ve done. Dove and wonder girls suits look so gorgeous on them, it’s wild how attractive the suits can be lol Nightwing costume I don’t really see why all the buildup, some I understand but it’s still pretty similar to what was expected…the details and muscle fixtures are impressive. The details of the Nightwing suit are to be admired. They could have gotten away with something much simpler I think but it is appreciated they took the leader of the teams suit so seriously. It’s beautiful for sure. I’d love to wear that ;p lol looking good

1 Like

I really would have loved to have the reveal of the suit happen during the upcoming episode. It’s still going to be cool to see Dick in action in it, but it’s a bit anticlimactic It’s a shame.

3 Likes

Is it gonna be on :fire::fire::fire::fire:
“That’s how Dick likes his fruitcake!”
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

These suit are gorgeous :heart_eyes:
That Nightwing reveal tho​:blue_heart:

1 Like

Ravager’s suit, woof! I can’t believe they botched her suit, I was thinking it was maybe the mask, but the more I look at it, it’s everything.

1 Like

My son just said that Nightwing outfit is the best he’s ever seen. Good job DC!

2 Likes

:tada:Congratulations to all of the teams who put together this stunning collection! Each iteration of the hero’s suits is only getting better and better. I’m blown away by the attention to detail and love for these characters, which they so deserve. Thank you for this special sneak peek (and excellent accompanying article)!

1 Like

so exactly what was the point of emphases on the crotch in the uniform ?

like back in the day with Batman Forever, and the Bat costume having nipples.

So, yeah, woulda been nice to just of made a more functional normal looking bottom part for Nightwings uniform instead of having what looks like a cod piece strapped to the front.

Could anyone photoshop the blue to be red and post the pictures here? I’m terrible at it or I would do it myself

Like this?

4 Likes

Well, heck, that’s pretty, too!

Exactly like that. I definitely like that more than the blue. Thanks!