TITANS' NIGHTWING Costume Reveal - Coming to you LIVE! UPDATED!

That moment everyone has been waiting for, the one we’ve been on the watch for all-season long has finally arrived!

Coming to you live from the unveiling, here are the first images of the TITANS suits!

And, of course, it wouldn’t be complete without… Nightwing!

We will continue to update this thread with pictures as we go along so keep an eye out for more!

And, we’d be remiss if we didn’t show you the man behind the Nightwing suit, maker Andrew Clement.

Let us know in the comments what you think of this first, exclusive look!

36 Likes

That Nightwing reveal :blue_heart:

10 Likes

I dig the Wonder Girl suit.

4 Likes

Can Ravager get some love? That suits :fire:

7 Likes

7 Likes

Ravager’s mask looks a bit too big on the eyes, but other than that it looks amazing. Loving the Nightwing suit and hoping it finally gets some much needed action. I can also appreciate the concept art being used, which shows just how much love and respect went into making these suits as close to the source material as possible.

10 Likes

That Nightwing suit is:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:!!!

5 Likes

All the costumes have looked amazing, glad to see Nightwing’s is no exception. Looking forward to seeing it in action!

7 Likes

Got this pic from Bobatalk’s twitter. A more zoomed in version of the concept art for Nightwing + Brenton in the suit. Looks so SICK!

12 Likes

This looks amazing! So faithful! They will have their work cut out if they ever had Nightwing in the Movies. All of these suits are movie quality!

6 Likes

This is so awesome! Finally get to see my favorite comic book characters come to life!!!

5 Likes

I love this!!!

3 Likes

Oh man!! That Nightwing suit is perfect!!! Where was this reveal being shown/streamed?

3 Likes

The Nightwing and Ravager Suit are :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::fire::fire::fire:
Could made the :eyes: on ravagers mask smaller but it still on point and comic accurate pros to the team of people who work on these suits

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see how Dick fills out that iconic butt!

2 Likes

Awesome

5 Likes

I feel like we missed the most important asspect of night wings costume reveal!

Gratuitous booty shots are like a Dick Grayson staple.

4 Likes

All I can say is Thank you DC!! :’)

2 Likes

Got tears of joy from seeing the Nightwing suit

2 Likes