Titans -- Is Jason Todd Dead?

Do you think that, when we return to the main story arc after getting a look at Connor Kent, Jason will fall all the way to his death? Or do you think someone will step in to save him?

I know Jason’s Robin dies. That’s like a given. But I’m just… not ready for that yet. I’m really holding out hope that someone spectacular will swoop in last minute and save him before he hits the ground.

So, I wanted to kind of read the crowd here. Anyone think its possible to save him? Or have you already written him off?

Please I don’t want to have false hope if there’s no hope at all.

5 Likes

He is the best part of Titans in my opinion. If he does wind up dead I hope they fast track him becoming Red Hood

6 Likes

I’m sure Hank will catch him! I’m not ready for that little asshole to die either!

3 Likes

I bet we have to wait another 2 weeks to find out, next ep looks like its all about Superboy. Maybe he’ll jump in and catch Jason before the fall can kill him, but I doubt it. In the books, Jason Jason was dying at the end of one issue, but the next issue revealed he was alive and locked in a room with a bomb, and it looked like he might make it, but then he didn’t. It was very much a “false hope” moment. That’s probably what theyre going for here.
Maybe they’ll set up a hotline for us fans to call and vote lol

3 Likes

Of course not He has to Live on to become RedHod and that’s only after The Joker Kills Him and then Jayson takes a Dip in the Lazarus Pit

1 Like

Theory: 1 out of 3 ppl will save him from his fall -

1. Conner: will catch him
  2. Rachel: she’ll fly up to get Jason
    Or
  3. Kory: she’s gonna fly down to get him
    My money is on Starfire! :bat:
5 Likes

He can only die at the hands of Joker and then come back as Red Hood. No other death is ok. It is ok if he doesn’t die but graduates into Red Hood some other way, but hell no, he is not allowed to die now. We haven’t had any brotherly bonding yet between Jason and Dick

2 Likes

The cast of Titans posted a photo with them all at a table reading for episode 212 and he was there, so I doubt he dies. Also, it said Robin/Freebird, which is a bit strange! Could this mean he takes another name? I honestly think Conner has something to do with saving him.

6 Likes

If only one of the characters could fly.

4 Likes

Thank ya’ll so much all of these make so much sense and it makes me feel a lot better. I am NOT emotionally prepared for him to die yet. Love the idea of him saving himself but he looks hella stressed and like he’s not ready for that. I also thought something to do with Hank, Dawn, or Donna after they saw the helicopter, but with the next episode being Connor, that makes A LOT of sense too.

I’m mainly just happy to hear he has to be alive because Curran was at future episodes table readings lol

3 Likes

Geek girl the thing is Jason and dick have never gotten along in the Robin years so don’t expect brotherly bonding

Conner will save Jason Todd. Also I do not believe Aqualad is dead. Are you telling me that Garth can withstand the depths of the ocean but a single bullet kills him? He just needs some salt water and loving care back in Atlantis and he will be back.

4 Likes

I voted for him to die like I did years ago on the 900 number survey. Now I am showing my age :wink:

3 Likes

It would be more interesting for the show if he lives, at least for now.

5 Likes

Jason Todd should live

1 Like

This shit was in favor of him living til yesterday. Some sick fucks or another bitchhack