Titans..... How does everyone feel about having to wait a week for a new episode to drop?

ITS TORTURE!!!:tired_face:

1 Like

I do wish they would drop the entire season like Netflix does. I prefer to binge watch.

2 Likes

I do wish they would drop the entire season like Netflix does. I prefer to binge watch.

1 Like

As I have said before; those who like to binge watch will end up running their mouths and spoiling it for everyone elseā€¦soā€¦keep TITANS a weekly drop.

5 Likes

I like the weekly pace. Usually, I watch the episode with my son on Saturday. Then, my daughter wants to watch it during the week.

And I watch CW shows throughout the week during lunch breaks. I love it.

It helps to build this community, in my opinion. I mean, can you imagine discussing each episode when half the people have already seen the whole season?

6 Likes

Since there just getting the service off the ground, they need a reason to make you come back. After they get themselves established theyā€™ll probably offer binge watchable series.

2 Likes

I watched the first episode and am waiting for the season to finish before I watch the rest. Also I havenā€™t finished Daredevil season 3 yet so that takes priority.

1 Like

Gives me something to do on Friday nights :joy:
Iā€™m a single mom, Titans is the most exciting thing Iā€™ve had going on, on Friday nights since I had my son lmao

4 Likes

@dcgoddessofmayhem same here!

Fridays are awesome for me due to Titans and the Community Watch-a-Long of Titans.

2 Likes

@JLWWSM I never make it to the watch alongs but Iā€™ve found myself in the community boards more than Facebook lately :joy: but I grew up on AOL and a messageboard/forum called Kittyradio so I love the nostalgia of it.

2 Likes

@dcgoddessofmayhem Me too for AOL. I grew up at a time when my parents would say ā€œGet off the internet! I need to use the phone!ā€ ahhh those were the days. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Donā€™t you miss the screeching modem sound?

3 Likes

No, it got me caught in the middle of the night :joy: AOL created my insomnia

2 Likes

How I remember getting those AOL trial CD-ROMā€™s in the mail in the mid to late 90ā€™s. I just winged 'em in the trash (no offense to AOL).

1 Like

That modem screech got me caught doing book reports late at night.

1 Like

i dont mind the wait at all just because i have shows i havent even finished yet or even started on netflix like i have gotham on my list and havent even started season 3 yet gives me something to watch while i wait

4 Likes

We had so many AOL discs I donā€™t think we ever paid for it lmao

3 Likes

I feel about the same as with literally every other weekly television program. Thereā€™s two weeks left in the season, guys. Weā€™ll live.

2 Likes