Titans..... How does everyone feel about having to wait a week for a new episode to drop?

Does it make you anticipate the episode more? Or would you rather it be like Netflix, where the episodes are available to stream right away?..

1 Like

I prefer it week to week. I enjoy the anticipation and enjoy having the show to watch for a few months rather than watching it all at once and then having nothing for a year.

9 Likes

Weekly…more conducive for larger group viewings.

4 Likes

I kind of hate it. In the beginning when the show was slow it was okay…waiting a week was no big deal. But the last 2 episodes have been amazing so the wait really hurts!!!

4 Likes

I don’t mind. I hate falling into show holes, so knowing that I have a show that’ll last me well into December- in addition to the CW shows- keeps me happy.

4 Likes

Weekly releases is perfect even though it’s such a long time it’s a time worth waiting not toooo long but not toooooooo short

1 Like

Weekley installments was how I received most television in my life, so it really is mo different than watching BTAS, Lois and Clark, or 90s flash. It’s fine with me

2 Likes

I freaking hate it haha. I wish I could watch them all in one sitting. Hahaha. It is what it is. But I’m thankful every Friday when I get that new episode.

1 Like

Weekly.

2 Likes

I’m fine with it. I guess I’m used to “appointment TV”, being a child of the '60’s. I like serialized tv, like Babalon 5 and parts of Deep Space 9. I’m actually getting tired of binge watching tv. I like to mull things over.

That’s me YMMV

3 Likes

I don’t necessarily like it but I understand why they do it. They don’t have enough original content to occupy people just yet. The OC is primarily the reason a lot of 0people got on to this service.

2 Likes

I’m fine with it mainly because I’m older and used to a weekly episode drop from normal television anyway. It gives me something to look forward to every Friday and also allows me to digest the episode I just watched better. I find I miss a lot when I binge shows to be honest especially if its a brand new show I’m attempting to binge. (That’s why I don’t often binge new shows.) I also like it because it prevents a few friends of mine from spoiling things for me by unintentionally making a random comment about the show regarding some episode I may not have seen yet.

4 Likes

I mean I would love to be able to binge watch Titans but I also love that I get so excited each Friday to watch the new episode.

1 Like

I enjoy the anticipation each week and forgot what experiencing excitement for an episode felt like. Nothing beats Friday night when I pick up a pizza on my way home from work and finally sitting down to enjoy the show.

5 Likes

I’m a binge watcher I’d rather get a full season

3 Likes

I’m not a binge watcher. The weekly schedule is fine with me. Plus the weekly schedule gives us time to comment, extol or commiserate together about what just happened.

3 Likes

I look forward to it. So much to binge watch I kind of like having something to speculate on and look forward to every week

1 Like

I’m fine binge watching some shows. TVD, AHS, stuff like that. But this, this is the Titans dude. I don’t mind waiting a week for each episode. One because they’ve all been great so far and two, I don’t want it to end that soon lol. I’m a huge nerd for the Titans.

2 Likes

The weekly eps are just fine for me. I am fortunate enough to be able to catch the episodes Friday mornings and spend all day speculating about what I saw.

Having a week to process the Jason Todd episode was almost necessary, actually.

3 Likes

I’m fine with it. I still have a little time left to catch up with other TV shows.

3 Likes