Titans Go!

My Teen Titans display

12 Likes

…why don’t I have that…?

4 Likes

Very cool @dylankneer.10404!

Should you want to upgrade that Mattel DC Universe Classics Starfire, be sure to check her Rebirth iteration out in their DC Multiverse line. She’s in the Ninja Batman wave (same series as your Rebirth Beast Boy and Flash) and is a beauty.

4 Likes

Nice. You’re one of the only people that has em on wooden shelves that look like mine. I have a ton of wooden shelves all filled to the Max with figs. I dig your set up. I hate it when one falls. It’s a huge project to get em back up without knocking more over, ive been lucky…(knock on my wooden shelves) lately. They’ve been staying up for a while now. Took forever to get em all sqd away so they stay up. Good luck & keep collecting from a fellow collector. Looks great!!,

4 Likes

Rad, pretty awesome. Been wanting to collect titans figures too. Titans forever!

3 Likes

I have that Raven & Starfire. That Raven is the best 6” figure of her u can get. I got that Starfire with Adam Strange in a 2 pack. I have a different beast boy

A few of my favorite Titans…

7 Likes

I’m thinking about getting that figure actually.

4 Likes

Yeah man it is frustrating and thx your collection is so awesome love it man, love your titans

3 Likes

U bet. Wasn’t meant to steal your thunder. I just get excited when I see other collections. I have a large collection & I love seeing other people’s figures & how they pose em & what they pose em on. Mine are on 20 wooden shelves altogether. I always tell myself not to post on other people’s collection threads. I made my own so I wouldn’t do it lol. But I can’t help myself when I see another cool collection, I love sharing pics with other collectors.

3 Likes

@capo-mage’s pic shows her off beautifully. It’s definitely the best of Mattel’s many Starfire figures.

4 Likes

Mattel is by far my favorite company. Little pricey but so worth it. Especially the ones with buttons.

4 Likes

Ah yes, the 75th Anniversary figures from the DC Universe Classics and Infinite Heroes lines with buttons from 2010. Those were indeed a neat pack-in.

It would have been nifty if Mattel had offered a mail-order display album/case for them, but I digress. They were still neat as they were.

5 Likes

Me too I love mattel

3 Likes

So cool! I love that Beast Boy figure!

Also, @capo-mage, that Starfire bust is beautiful!

3 Likes

Thank u. It was on my dream list forever. I’ve never been in EBay. I went on 1 time & saw it on there. The minimum bid was $16. Nobody had bid. I jokingly bid $16 & forgot about it. I got a message 2days later that I won. I couldn’t believe it. It said new in box and it was.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Looking around online I see that she’s a little pricey, so that seems like quite the steal—especially for being new in the box! :flushed:

2 Likes

It’s the best deal I’ve ever gotten on over probably 500 figures, busts (I’ll have to count em one day) I was watching it for years. It’s always $100-$120. I’d never been on EBay or bid on anything b4. I saw there was 1 day left & nobody had bid on it. I put the minimum bid down & I got an email & next thing I knew I had her for $16. My best deal b4 that was Stargirl & Jessica Cruz Bombshells statues came down to $40. I got em both then they went right back up to $120’ish & stayed. I love how it’s like a game. The limited editions will dip down for a week or so. Then they jump back up & stay there for good. It’s like catching a huge fish lol.

2 Likes

It’s always thrilling when you finally catch something you’ve been eyeing for a while, and at an affordable price! I’ve only ever bid on one thing myself before (an exclusive Funko that I had my eye on for quite some time) and I was so happy when I found out I actually won!

Have you posted pictures of your Stargirl and Jessica figures before? I’d love to see them!

2 Likes

Yeah I have a collection site on here it’s literally called my collection thread lol. I’ll show u those 2 but then I’ll leave this thread alone & tag u from it.

3 Likes

Ahhh, those are stunning! The bombshell figures are always so beautiful! I’ll definitely check out your thread!

2 Likes