Titans finale

I am trying to make the point they only aired 11 out of 12 episodes of the season. Their saving episode 12 for next season. Utterly ridiculous. Maybe I’m in the minority, I like a story with a beginning middle and end

6 Likes

It’s not about I think they should have another episode, they do, and they’re not airing it

1 Like

Maybe if enough complain they’ll release the finale episode 12

4 Likes

It “was” single sided character- wise but what better way to see Gotham then thru Graysons deep, hidden, true feelings of it. Plus Arkham with the Ventriloquist & Scarface on the ground, Two-Face holding his lucky coin, Riddler tatted up with ? Marks. Then a cliffhanger to die for. Not to mention a cold open with a killer beach boys tune & Dick & Dawn living the good life. I thought it was great, just one huge DC fans humble opinion.

1 Like

For the most part I liked it too

I would like to see Leo Howard play Connor Kent. Any other thoughts or wishful casting?

I wasn’t wowed by it but I liked it. The season was good enough to keep me anticipating season 2.

1 Like

I’m honestly glad that this episode was the finale. I mean, to me, even though it was all a Trigon induced dream, it just felt like a finale. Bruce completely losing it, Robin trying not to be like Bruce, and then the cliffhanger ending. It all felt epic.

I’m not sure why you guys were expecting a conclusion, that’s not really how these kinds of shows work nowadays. I get that they pushed back the 12th episode, but I’m kinda glad they did. The ending (and episode as a whole) wouldn’t have been as strong, in my opinion, if we went into the actual finale immediately after.

It didn’t feel like a season finale until the very end and the bonus scene. However, as an episode I really enjoyed it. It was sad to see Trigon manipulate and push Dick to the edge thus manipulating Rachel. Plus we got a Babs reference! I’m so stoked to see how they include Conner and Krypto.

As a season I really enjoyed it. It felt like a character study in many episodes, and explored other aspects of the DC Comics universe. I do have to admit I had to get used to the tone of the series, but I can see the influences they were using to tell their story. After that I enjoyed the series more and more. The episodes I thought I wouldn’t enjoy became some of my favorites in comic book live action, such as the two centric Hawk & Dove episodes and Donna Troy (I hope she becomes a series regular next season!).

I’m looking forward to watching season 2 and Doom Patrol.

1 Like

I enjoyed the season and the last episode was a good episode but not a finale. A lot of finales do leave on a cliffhanger, but they usually resolve the current conflict or current villain arc but add a surprise in the last episode that leaves us wanting more. This felt more like they didn’t know how to end it, so they just left us with a cliffhanger

1 Like