Titans Finale: SPOILER: Batgirl hints

Batgirl is one of the best DC heroes.

4 Likes

honestly, titans was a horrible mistake and they shoulda just made a robin and batgirl series with jason and hawk and dove as the support cast. smh dc

3 Likes

There’s a poster on the wall in the Hawk & Dove episode when their in the bar after the death of Don & Doves mom. It’s a feminine looking cowled face. It looks like it could be Batgirl or Catwoman. I’ve posted on other threads but have never got a response. Am I the only one who saw that? If not, any feedback on who it is or if u know who it is?

2 Likes

I think what they did with Titans was so smart. No one can wear tights and fight bad guys 24 hours a day. We get to take this journey with them as they begin to grow from fighting street hoods to the beginnings of what will become the Teen Titans. The hawk and dove episode number 9 was amazing. Geoff tells us a story where Hawk is abused as a child and spends his life smashing things in frustration. His anchor dies and he and Dove find each in grief groups and become friends. He finally confesses what happened to him and she decides to find the teacher who did it to him and make him confess.

How human is that? almost every episode these children led by a damaged Robin struggle to get through and understand the path they are starting on. I really loved the series and hopefully because they have their own Network DC won’t make us wait 12 months to debut season 2. The spoiler at the end of season 1 just goes to show they plan to really open this up and introduce new and more characters.

1 Like

I don’t want too many heroes. Some shows get really overcrowded and Titans was so well done with a small cast.

1 Like

Just hoping they do more with Beast Boy. He’s the weak link so far with one shape shifting form. Hopefully in season 2 they do some serious costume/make up work on him making him more green and not needing to be naked to change. Adding in some new animals would be nice.

I feel like if Barbra were to be in the series, I would like to see her take the identity of Oracle then Batgirl.

2 Likes

Honestly I am looking fwd to season 2 and the after credits seen has me all nerdgasum I also can’t wait to see who they add

1 Like

They own the characters, however many of them may be connected to other licenses. Fox has rights to a lot of the Batman universe characters with Gotham. And although it’s a streaming service, I believe it is still considered a “television show”. So that may be a key part. WB has also stated in the past they don’t want to have all there characters in movies and TV at the same time. It dilutes the product (supposedly). I think I’m the case of Superman, his appearance became a necessity. But they’ve used him as light as possible. And they just announced a storyline that will keep him off for at least a year. With the Batwoman series, they already established Batman disappeared several years prior. So he won’t show there.