:00_teen_titans:Titans Final Season Discussion Thread:00_teen_titans:

E5

Things are heating up.

Mayhem breaks in and curses Connor with the snake he spit up just as I thought. (Well at least the snake part :sweat_smile:)

BB and Jinx have some fun while he learns of the red. Then with the team split up he goes viral to take the snake out of Connor. Tim saves Bernard and now they finally kiss. As he feel like more of a hero now.

With Star and Raven take Blood to the famous dinner. Though magic and destiny they try to deny it. Raven and blood sibling relationship is very nice. Then it all goes south a blood sacrifices himself for the team and his family.

Will Blood achieve his destiny? Can the Titans Save him? Will Gar deeper his connection to the red? All this and more Same Titans Time Same Titans Channel

4 Likes

I know Sebastian being with the Titans wasnā€™t going to last but I loved seeing him with his little sister. I wanted more Kory and Grayson stuff than what was teased.

4 Likes

E6

Crazy mid season

Connor goes full Lex with leather and a mirror shave. Kryptonians and their leather jacket phase :laughing::sweat_smile:. Smart with the satellites but not with the revenge

Tim having a nice moment with Bernard. Sweet stuff there.

Jinx bonding with the team. Interesting idea will teleportation.

Bloods memories were interesting as Mayhem convinced him.

The then fight. Cool fight. The gorilla appears. Finally. :tada: as BB connects more to the red. (Cool Animal Man and Vixen name drops). Raven goes white as her powers return. Jinx gets a cool suit to die. But I think sheā€™ll be back especially with the not again line. Blood excepts his fate as the titans vanish. But to wereā€‹:thinking:.

What is bloods true form? Is Jinx dead? Where are the Titans? All this and more when the show returns next year Same Titans Time Same Titans Channel

3 Likes

Jinx better not be dead!!! I love her already!! Rachel went all white, into a being apparently called White Raven? She looks gorgeous!

4 Likes

The Animal Man and especially Vixen name drops were awesome!

4 Likes

Sad news but saw it coming

6 Likes

Be happy it happened.

3 Likes

Huge bummer, but the constant threat of things I like being cancelled has become the norm for my fandoms anymore.

5 Likes

Canā€™t say Iā€™m all that upset about Titans given the inconsistent quality of the writing, though I will miss the consistently good casting. Doom Patrol definitely hurts a lot more, though I suppose all the other DC cancellations last year helped prepare me more for it. I just hope that both shows had enough notice about this to craft a proper ending. Theyā€™ve each still got half a season left so thereā€™s 1 last chance for them to go out on high notes

4 Likes

Itā€™s sad when cancellations of DC stuff are the norm now. The only way I can rationalize it is theyā€™re either cancelling to save money or to make room for the new stuff under Gunn and Safran, but @MatthewHecht said it bestā€¦be happy it happened.

5 Likes

The titans are back one last time April 13th

5 Likes

Iā€™m ready!
:00_teen_titans:

4 Likes

No Jinx, this is crap!!! Kill Conner off, Iā€™m done with him!!!

5 Likes

Nice shot of Tim D. in his flashy new Robin fit here:

Very cool!
:00_teen_titans: :00_robin:

7 Likes

Ooh, an official picture! Damn, he looks badass, I donā€™t know why I thought it wouldnā€™t work in live-action, but it does!

6 Likes

Gotta, I like it! I like it a lot!

4 Likes

Though Iā€™m not a fan of Tim Drake Robin, Iā€™ll admit thatā€™s a bada** suit

5 Likes

Who is your favorite Robin?

4 Likes

The OG Dick Grayson

4 Likes

Cool.

4 Likes