Titans Episode 4: Thoughts and Reactions?

I love this shit! Awesome job DC!! Thank you so much

1 Like

Best episode yet

2 Likes

lol loved it
i was screaming when they introduced negative man :joy::joy::joy: he’s definitely my favorite and omg the team is together now!!!

3 Likes

I am looking forward to learning more about the Doom Patrol characters. I never read the comics so I am open for anything. I’m still trying to get the feel for this Titans show. But I’m a simple fun I’m just waiting on either Robin or Beast Boy to say “Titans together” or “Titans Go!”

Elasti Girl giving Gar his backpack as that group send him off with new friends was sweet. Like a superhero mama sending her boy to hero camp

1 Like

This Doom Patrol live actions version rocks. It’s a good time to be a DC long date fan. Now the team is united. Hype for th episode 05 and see the Titans really happening!

1 Like

@shakeel I think we will see Starfire become closer to the way she is in the comics later on in the series. She has amnesia at the moment, and she can’t even remember her name.

1 Like

I liked this episode. I do agree with the general consensus that the Hawk and Dove episode was better. I think they got the time off the doom patrol right. I’m glad they went for the controlling egotistical Chief. It is straight out of some of the comics.

I am getting used to Dick and the violence, that it being an unresolved issue from childhood / time as Robin that he just buried rather than deal with. Looking at it from that angle, it seems it could be something that will change over the series as the Titans form a team.

I did think the ending with Gar joining the team felt a little jarring. It didn’t flow at all. I get that they pushed he just cried the chief and he can lead a normal life, but it felt like it came out of nowhere story wise even though we knew it was going to happen.

2 Likes

Great episode! The Doom Patrol looked amazing! Can’t wait for their own show.

It was absolutely amazing, just wish we could have seen the doom patrol in their iconic red and white like beast boys jacket

With them together now, I think we’ll see them all being more like their comic selfs. They’ll be training and teaming up next week and so they may feel like a family and close friends quick. I’m sure Starfire will get Dick to chill

Starfire is getting a costume similar to her comic’s look and Raven is getting a costume/new outfit by the end of the season. What worries me is that Starfire’s backstory won’t be revealed until the last episode or to start off season 2.

Once she regains her memory and get closer to the Titans, I’m confident she will be more like the comics in attitude

2 Likes

Super fun! All four episodes have been enjoyable. The Doom Patrol looked awesome. Can’t wait for their show :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So just finish watching all episodes and yeah I am sold… can’t wait to watch the whole season … love Starfire!!!

1 Like

Ep 4: Tremendous. Well done on the Doom Patrol. This and ep. 2 has me sold on this awesome show!

4 Likes

Loved it. Loved the Spooky vibe and I feel like the Doctor is going to be the bad guy for the Doom Patrol Show and they will eventually leave the House. Robot man was awesome.

2 Likes

Another satisfying episode! Keep it coming, please.

2 Likes

TITANS is THEE pleasant surprise of the year. I’m ALL IN. Can’t wait for next week when they train for the first time. #DOPE

5 Likes

This was definitely the best episode to air. The pacing, characterizations, flow, dynamics, score, cinematography, writing, directorial style; it was like an improvement and worked really well. I love how Gar’s story was done, and I enjoyed his dynamic with Rachel. I love Kory’s continued dynamic with Dick being the one to level him and put him on a better path. I love Cliff and Gar’s dynamic, and I LOVED Larry. We didn’t see much of him, but he still shined in his mom role. I really wish we saw more of Rita’s motherly dynamic with Gar, but you could tell they had one with the level of respect and worry he had for her. The chief was portrayed brilliantly by Bichir; you could see how this man has so many layers about him. He’s well intentioned, arrogant, and oblivious. He’s a scientist through and through, and he forgets to be a human and care about the family he built. Someone pointed out that Gar was the wakeup call for Niles, and whether or not he saw and realized that will be dived into later. I really enjoyed this episode so much.

4 Likes

Great,but don’t use the f word for the sake of using the word.

I’m really enjoying the show. Raven and Starfire have grown on me to a point that I get excited to them on screen. Dick Grayson is a great character. Gar is awesome.

2 Likes