Titans Episode 3: Easter Eggs!

Warning: Spoiler!
Another excellent overview of all the little fan gems hidden throughout Episode 3 of Titans. Come check it out on our news page, or follow this link!
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/all-easter-eggs-titans-episode-3-origins/

Did we miss anything? What other easter eggs might be lurking around the corner?

2 Likes

Great catches

1 Like

The Nuclear family are listening to the Brady Bunch kids singing, ā€˜Sunshine Dayā€™ in a car.

First off, thanks for the plug Applejack! These are so much fun to put together and Iā€™m glad people are enjoying them. Iā€™ve been a DC reader since I was 11 years old and Iā€™m still learning new stuff just by fact-checking thisā€¦for example: I had no idea when Martha Wayne first got her name and when Thomas Wayne was first identified as a doctorā€¦
Believe it or not Reaganfan, I was very close to mentioning the Bradyā€™s because the Brady Kids teamed up with Wonder Woman in a cartoon. I opted out because the connection was to WW and not the Titansā€¦plus other technical issuesā€¦but Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one who thought about that.
Every name is triple checked when I do these because you never know (I even checked the waitress out haha).

1 Like

Didnā€™t they show a purple pony behind Raven when she went into ā€œher roomā€ in the church, related to her liking of Pretty Pretty Pegegus Show on Teen Titan Go!?

Was Harley Quinn at the skating ring? If not someone was resembling her.