TITANS EPISODE 2 HYPE

Who is hyped for episode 2 of titans? I’m gonna watch it in the watchalong cause it’s fun.

7 Likes

I am! Don’t know much about these versions of Dove and Hawk but am interested. Their costumes are awesome!

Plus of going seeing the rest of the storyline playout and progress

3 Likes

Super hyped. I love Hawk and Dove.

2 Likes

I’m really looking forward to episode 2. Not just for Hawk and Dove, but I loved episode 1, so I’m all in to see what happens next.

2 Likes

I’m eager to see how beast boy gets into all this and whether is hawk and dove and Robin are enough protection for raven

2 Likes

Beast Boy better get more than one scene this time

3 Likes

I am! I liked watching it in the watch along the first time, then rewatching it later. I don’t know anything about Hawk and Dove so I’m reading some of the first few issues of their new 52 run.

3 Likes

I’m excited

3 Likes

I’m excited for it as well. Can’t wait to see Hawk and Dove. I also hope there’s more Beast Boy in this episode.

3 Likes

I’ve watched episode 1 three times now…

But one question…What the hell is a watchalong? :thinking:

2 Likes

The promo for episode 2 surprised me when Rachel shook Dawn’s hand! I didn’t think they were in a relationship.

2 Likes

@Gawdspeed, go into the Watchtower section and browse the Watch Along thread

2 Likes

I’m so hyped!! Especially excited for more development for Dick, but also thrilled to see Hawk and Dove!!

1 Like

The excitement is real, folks!
I missed the watchalong last week - did you guys have fun? Should I give it a go?

1 Like

Join us, the more the merrier

2 Likes

I am going to try, TX85! @Applejack told me y’all are great fun to chat with during the show :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s fun, the only annoying thing is that you have to refresh every 5 seconds. I instead watched 10 minutes than commented

1 Like

What can make an amazing show even more amazing?
Watching it with your fellow fans - Count me in! :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes more people!!!

2 Likes