Titans ep1

So from that fight scene in titans ep1 I feel like Robin/Nightwing should get his own show!

4 Likes

I’m actually in total agreement lol

2 Likes

That would be great!

1 Like

That would be great but I feel he should be with the titans. Instead why not a Redhood and Arsenal Show?

1 Like

While I love this take on Robin, I think there’s a definite strength to him in an ensemble. For whatever reason, I tend to lose interest in superheroes shows when they stick to solo characters. Like look at Netflix’s Marvel stuff, well made but freaking boring and exhausting as all hell. They don’t need to make 13 episode of a superhero show when you only have ONE superhero and ONE villain, if that’s the case make ONE movie I don’t need 13 hours of it cause it’s just sulking or focusing on characters no one cares about. The CW shows work cause they constantly add new heroes and villains to keep it interesting. What makes me excited about Titans is just get an entire cast of amazing characters off the bat, with many more to come, in that case 13 episodes doesn’t feel like enough. I would be on board for Titan’s version of Robin/Nightwing to get his own movie though!

2 Likes