Titans EP 8

So many easter eggs and references. Might be my favorite episode so far

3 Likes

The world building is so good

4 Likes

With just one conversation with Dick, Donna expanded the Titanverse to include nearly all of the DCU.

4 Likes

Honestly I thought this episode was pretty weak. My main problem with this show overall is that most of it just feels like filler. Next episode looks like it’s going to be complete filler which really isn’t a good move considering there is only 2 or 3 episodes left

Filler episodes can be good too. Not everything needs to be main event stuff

2 Likes

Yeah but we really don’t need any filler this close to the end

1 Like

I don’t expect a traditional big event ending. This season is all about setting up the team. I think the ending will have Raven, Nightwing, Starfire, Beastboy, Hawk, Dove and Wonder Girl all in costume waiting to face off with Trigon, only to have a cliffhanger leading into a huge battle in the season 2 opener.

2 Likes

I just got to say that for the first actual depiction of Donna Troy in media, they nailed it. They nailed the kind of relationship she had with Dick, her personality and her looks. Also glad they kept her original origin. This was such a great episode.

2 Likes

I totally agree Bright… they don’t have to end the story l. Just make it good.

1 Like

Before this episode I still wasn’t entirely sold on the show. However all of the awesome name dropping such as the Justice League and like other people said tying in Donna Troy’s origin to her comic book origin made me realize that I’m very excited to see this incarnation of the DC Universe moving forward on the DC Universe app.

2 Likes

Nothing has happened this last episode its like you can watch The Flash Arrow or any other show and each episode can be self contained but this episode felt like it should have had more of anything shows just kinda gave up and dragging on the last few episodes…Still love the show but I am getting tired of nothing happening.

2 Likes

“I wonder what the Penguin is doing right now.” Haha this shows world building is great!

1 Like

Great chemistry between every character and scenes is what happens.

1 Like

Oh and Dick leaves the team again as well as a huge twist happens. Next week’s episode may end with Hawk and Dove meeting up with Dick and Donna somehow for all we know