Titans, Doom Patrol, or Young Justice?

Hey guys! Should be finishing up Harley Quinn this weekend and I was thinking…which DC Original do you all recommend for me to do next between Doom Patrol, Titans, and young Justice? I am hesitant to do Swamp Thing cause I heard it’s only for one season?

1 Like

Swamp Thing is great and it doesn’t leave off on a huge cliffhanger, but you’d have to be prepared for at least some level of disappointment knowing that there’s no 2nd season. Between the 3 of those, I’d definitely recommend Doom Patrol the most. It’s off-the-walls insane but still has a heart that’s as big as it is weird

2 Likes

It’s a toss up between Doom Patrol and Young Justice from my perspective. Doom Patrol has more of a comedic element, if that’s what you’re interested in. Young Justice is a pretty serious teen superhero team action/drama that just keeps getting better as you get into it. (I’ve also heard it described as a spy thriller with a superhero theme, if that helps you get an idea of the vibe.) Titans would be last on my list because I think the quality is uneven. It seems like every time the show does something really well that makes me love it, they turn around and make some bizarrely poor choice that just leaves me puzzled and disappointed. I personally am hooked enough to keep watching it, but I don’t love it enough to recommend it.

If youre stuck, I’d say try Doom Patrol first just because its shorter. But definitely give YJ a try after that.

3 Likes

Thanks! Looking like I am leaning towards Doom Patrol next once I finish Harley Quinn :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

BBD33294-5188-44AA-BEA4-BB3C751D3254

2 Likes