Titans, Doom Patrol or Swamp Thing - Which series premiere is your favorite?

Doom Patrol!

3 Likes

Now I’m a HUGE Swamp Thing Fan… but I think that Doom Patrol’s pilot edges out Swamp Things… Swamp Thing was great…really enjoyed it, but Doom Patrol’s deep dive into all the characters and still provides the tone of how bizarre and meta the show would get at time was perfection…and Titans…um…yea…no.

2 Likes

Swamp Thing!

1 Like

Doom Patrol is what’s up. Swamp Thing is off to a great start though. Should be a close second best dc show, who knows, maybe it will be the best…

2 Likes

Reading this thread makes the team super happy! We are delighted that you are all enjoying the original content that has been provided here on DC Universe. I will be very interested to read a thread like this when the other shows drop too. :slight_smile: Thanks so much for the kind words, guys!

4 Likes

Doom Patrol all the way, but Swamp Thing was good as well.

2 Likes

Swampthing

1 Like

Swamp Thing!

1 Like

Constantine series is my #1…But since this is for the new series, would have to go with Doom Patrol in first, Swamp Thing in second, (As long as the writers don’t try to put some musical number in to it…lol)…Then would be Titans…Doom Patrol seems to remind me more of me and my group of friends…So misfit that somehow we actually connect and work…Watched the movies of Swamp Thing, so kind of interesting in to see where the series goes…I kinda started to get into the Titans, more towards Robin’s, Raven’s and Beast Boy’s stories, but didn’t really jell with the Starfire persona…But maybe I need to rewatch the Titans…Maybe I missed something or it could just be the the way the actress portrayed her…I know I was missing the little off the wall words she would through in from time to time…Nothing really bad about any of the 3 shows…Just really anxious to see where all three lead…

1 Like

I signed up for swamp thing and the first episode did not disappoint. Can’t wait to see the rest of the series. I was pleasantly surprised by titans and doom patrol. Can’t wait for the next season of titans and I’m currently watching doom patrol now. All great shows. Keep up the good work and bringing new DC shows like these to this app.

Doom patrol had a donkey fart which wrote things funnyyyyyyy.
On a serious note can we start talking about a true flash cartoon series. That is not rushed. And start getting more content to watch in production soon. Again not rushed story lines. And can anyone tell me about DC extending its streaming service to more platforms like ps4. Thank you for your time go DC

1 Like

Swamp Thing is the best in terms of acting and overall quality, but Titans has the slight lead imo just for the “F__k Batman” line…:joy::+1:t4:

3 Likes

All good premiers, but Doom Patrol is what’s up. Not even Game of Thrones or Walking Dead had the impact on me that this show did.

4 Likes

Doom Patrol. Strong start.

2 Likes

Doom Patrol

1 Like

Doom Patrol

1 Like

Doom patrol best show ever

1 Like

I think Doom Patrol had a great premiere but I think Swamp Thing was my absolute favorite.

2 Likes

They’re all great, but it’s hard to vote against any series that ends with a main character echoing the views sentiment of “… What the F@#K?!” Doom Patrol for me

1 Like

Wow…Swamp Thing without a doubt. This was an amazing Pilot with great acting, great actors and a very nice plot and story. Hats off to Len Wein and Alan Moore but also James Wan for bringing a very nicely scored cinematic experience on the DCU. If this is what is to come…I’m renewing my membership every damn year.

1 Like