Titans Casts Mad Men's Vincent Kartheiser as The Scarecrow

The plot of Titans’ 3rd season is still a well kept secret, but we do know that it takes place in Gotham and includes one of Batman’s most terrifying foes - The Scarecrow.

This was announced at DC FanDome last year, but we now know that the role will be taken on by Mad Men’s Vincent Kartheiser. He will step into the shoes of Dr. Jonathan Crane and will be starting his journey in Gotham’s very own Arkham Asylum.

For more details on Vincent Kartheiser and the upcoming 3rd season of Titans, head on over to DC Comics!

Are you ready to face your fears? Let us know in the comments! :point_down: :scarecrowlaughhqtas:

13 Likes

Very cool! Vincent Kartheiser is a FANTASTIC casting choice for Jonathan Crane.

He has that innate ability to present a compelling cerebral subtleness in a villain character that will mesh perfectly with the Tiatns series vibe. Very much looking forward to seeing him as the Scarecrow in season 3. :+1: :00_teen_titans:

12 Likes

Me too! The Scarecrow is my favorite villain by quite a distance and I have absolutely no issues with this casting choice. Can’t wait for S3!

8 Likes

This sound so scary!LOL! Hope it’ll be good! :scarecrowlaughhqtas: :scarecrowlaughhqtas: :scarecrowlaughhqtas: :scarecrowlaughhqtas: :scarecrowlaughhqtas: :scarecrowlaughhqtas: :scarecrowlaughhqtas: :scarecrowlaughhqtas: :scarecrowlaughhqtas: :scarecrowlaughhqtas: :scarecrowlaughhqtas: :scarecrowlaughhqtas: :scarecrowlaughhqtas: :scarecrowlaughhqtas: :scarecrowlaughhqtas: :scarecrowlaughhqtas: :scarecrowlaughhqtas: :scarecrowlaughhqtas: :scarecrowlaughhqtas: :scarecrowlaughhqtas: :scarecrowlaughhqtas: :scarecrowlaughhqtas: :scarecrowlaughhqtas: :scarecrowlaughhqtas: :scarecrowlaughhqtas: :scarecrowlaughhqtas: :scarecrowlaughhqtas: :scarecrowlaughhqtas:

8 Likes

Of course it will be! :scarecrowlaughhqtas:

8 Likes

8 Likes

I can’t say I’ve heard of this individual but I’m cautiously optimistic he’ll be good. Batman Begins’ Scarecrow had an amazing performance but a terrible design, and Gotham’s Scarecrow had an amazing design but a terrible performance in my opinion. Hoping this guy will get both right!

7 Likes

More news on Titans keeps getting me excited more and more! I :clap: Am :clap: Ready!

6 Likes

Sounds awesome™:+1: can wait to scarecrow. A favorite of mine

5 Likes

You’ve never seen Mad Men?

8 Likes

Such an underrated actor. So excited!

5 Likes

Yes, yes, a hundred times, yes!

7 Likes

I love the Scarecrow…I can’t wait for season three to premiere

5 Likes

This casting is pretty appropriate since Crane is very much a…mad man :sunglasses:

5 Likes

All I know this actor is from the Buffy The Vampire Slayer spin-off, Angel. I just don’t get why they even named this show, Titans, you guys realize that we’ll be going into Season 3 and we still barely know the titular Titans? Now we have all this Bat castings, it just doesn’t make sense.

4 Likes

@Mae They won’t even get the reference either sad…T-T

5 Likes

Such a great choice as scarecrow is one of my favorite villians.

2 Likes

The son of Angel as Scarecrow? Eh, why not? I can dig it. :+1:t2:

1 Like