Titans arrowverse crossover

Do you want to see it happen it doesn’t matter to me would it be cool yes with weekly eps it could work or even have guest stars pop up from time to time on Titans from the arrowverse

1 Like

I think making Titans set in another universe it could work. Although the different mediums and the fact Titans is a TV-MA show and Arrowverse shows aren’t will likely keep it from ever happening. But it would be awesome if they actually did.

Yes

So if Titans are about to become a team does justice league already exist

Only connection is Greg Berlanti, who co-created Titans and produces the Arrowverse. I look at this series as an Elseworld series.

1 Like

Nah I don’t want that to happen

3 Likes

The tone of the Titans show is so different from the CW shows that it’s hard for me to imagine a crossover. But it would be very entertaining if they made it happen.

1 Like

Please don’t mix the 90210 feel that the arrowverse is. I am a die hard dc fan but I just cant watch those shows. I know I am probably in the minority here. Also, no reason to have over 20 episodes in a season like the arrowverse has.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind titans stealing cyborg from justice league. They haven’t used him well anyways.

Robin would probably kill everyone on arrow verse in about 5 minutes

2 Likes

Absolutely do not mix Titans with Arrowverse

1 Like