TITANS: a Netflix Series

Wait!? So, the new Titans trailer says it’s a Netflix original series. Imdb has it listed as such. Are you telling me that I’m paying for this service (DC Universe) and the shows for ut aren’t even exclusive? If so, I’m out.

IMDb: Titans
Titans
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1043813/

It’s only for people outside of the US. People in the US only can use this app for Titans.

1 Like

@Redhood. That makes it worse. They have a deal with Netflix to take more money from their fan base? That’s pretty despicable business practice.

2 Likes

You think it’s fair to not allow fans outside the U.S. to watch the show?

4 Likes

They have a deal with Netflix to get money from Netflix lol

2 Likes

U.S. shows are sold to overseas networks all the time. It’s a common business practice for shows to make money and get exposure to overseas. Since DC doesn’t have any immediate plans to develop DC Universe for overseas territories, this is the best way to get Titans and probably the other shows out there. It also helps recoup the production costs to make the shows.

2 Likes

When I was in Paris last winter I just so happened to login into Netflix and notice a whole list of show normally not on my Netflix. Rick and Morty and Brooklyn 99 were both there and normally thats only on hulu. As well as all the CW shows aired weekly on Netflix, like it was cable. I think it’s a good deal cause the CW is a cable only network. I think you’re just mad that it’s Netflix. If it were some random European streaming service outfitting the show you wouldn’t know to be mad

2 Likes

Again I know a few people whom feel scammed by DC due to the fact they offer Netflixs or Hulu on most cellphones plans nowadays & not sure if they would of bought the app if they new it was going to be on Netflixs also. I was back home in the UAE a few days ago & same thing goes there

If you live in the US, you cannot watch DC original programming on Netflix. You can only watch it here.

If you live somewhere other than the US, you cannot watch DC original programming here. But you can watch it on Netflix.

4 Likes

I don’t get the confusion or people ripping on it being on Netflix. It’s not on Netflix here in the States guys!!! Only if you live overseas. And if you’re a member of this forum reading this board, then you have nothing to worry about or be bitter about.

2 Likes

@djariya1973… I have everything ro be bitter and frustrated about. DC is forcing me to pay for this service to see shows that people elsewhere get to see with a service I already pay for. As a Fan, I’m slighted. I’ve supported DC comics for 36 years… we deserve better.

P.S. I’ve cancelled my subscription. It’s not ok.