Tiny titans no longer in the app

Why there are no more tiny titans comics in DCU infinite?

6 Likes

NOOOOOOOOO!!! They also got rid of all 66 issues of Superman Adventures! I was doing my reading 1 issues per day, and now it’s gone too. @Moderators why are some comics disappearing? :sob:

4 Likes

The Batman Strikes is also gone. This is really sad and heartbreaking.:cry:

4 Likes

Bummer :frowning_face:

2 Likes

they still have volumes.

2 Likes

You can still buy them on amazon.
https://a.co/d/9DnXrZa

2 Likes

Hey folks — our content team is aware of these disappearances and are currently looking into it! If you notice any other comics missing, please report them directly to our team here for further investigation.

Thank you and apologies!

7 Likes

Thankyou @staticshocks. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

compliance purposes? compliance to what?

3 Likes

This makes me very very sad. What’s the line for “kids related comics”? Anything for mature readers is already behind the Ultra wall. What are we complying with?

We already need to be 18 to register.
We already have parental account controls to trigger content viewership controls over age rating content (0+, 12+, 15+, 17+).
We already have T&C that include a caveat for age requirements.

Certain aspects of the Service may be subject to additional terms and conditions, which may include, among other things, particularized age requirements, codes of conduct, sweepstakes and contest rules, and payment or subscription terms (collectively, “Additional Terms”).

Unless we’re about to learn about a free kids-content-only service where all this content will resurface, this is absolutely preposterous.

5 Likes

I really don’t like that they’re getting rid of the kids content. DCUI just came back into budget, now I’m not interested restarting my subscription.

3 Likes

You know if you were just subing for those comics you can get them all on comixolagy for 99cents a piece and then never pay for them again
https://a.co/d/b6cA4ah
Edit I was wrong its less then that 49 for all 67 issues I do hope you will stick around though

2 Likes

Youre still going to be in the threads tho right?

And what counts as a kid comic? I would say BTAS has become much more than a kid show and has entered icon status so the comics should be with that, Right? :wink:

3 Likes

there gonna count it as a kid comic.

2 Likes

:sob:

3 Likes

Its just as cheap as the superman one though, so take heart.

2 Likes

Sorry but I’ve gotta agree with everyone here. And I really hate to say it, but DC really needs to rethink their marketing strategies. Stopping archives and then removing a ton of comics is not the way to attract customers. As much as I love DC, this decision is really irking me

6 Likes

Yup. I’d been having trouble accessing Superman Adventures, thinking it was a glitch and then got this email today. Utterly confusing.

Justice League Unlimited vanished. What Batman stuff will be disappearing too?

4 Likes

Me to I hate censorship.

2 Likes

And it’s also kinda offputting that none of the mods knew about this. Shouldn’t the whole DCUI team be made aware of this kind of major change?

4 Likes