Time to Recast get your picks comment below!

So Batwoman was it a horrible show horrible no , was it the best show no; so why quit? I think it was an amicable spilt meaning they pay her how much owed for future seasons she signed for in her contract and released her from said contract. The reason I think Rubey is leaving is the accident during filming and fan backlash from everyone from die hard Bat-Family fans and those in the LGBT community saying she was not “gay enough” . Let me just reiterate this is purely speculation and that’s it. I do think she is did a good job for the role but I do believe Batwoman could be played by another person just think how many Batman’s we have had! I do not have any picks honestly for a replacement and I’m looking forward to see who will come in fill the bat boots. I will say this whoever does come for season two I hope makes an improvement on the show because we are finally getting a new Superman show; who knows we could actually get a Batman and Robin show ! Let me know your thoughts and do you think this is a good thing !

1 Like

Look, I’m just gonna say it: Kate Kane and Beth are supposed to be identical twins. Why not double cast Rachel Skarsten?

7 Likes

Considering her acting chops, I’m not against it.

However, that’s a lot of work for one individual, she’d have to be paid substantially more than Ruby Rose was getting.

It might be better to cast an unknown who is not new to acting and just needs that break out role. Should be plenty of lesbian actors out there that we don’t know about looking for a chance, no??

3 Likes

I was devastated to hear about Ruby Rose. But, if they follow your recommendation; I’ll be devastated no more.

4 Likes

Do we know for sure the show will continue? Paying out a contract is some pretty expensive stuff.

2 Likes

@Kon-El they said season 2 will be happening I will believe it when I see it. I’m actually going to be watching it on Netflix here soon.

3 Likes

It already got renewed for a second season along w/ all the other Arrowverse shows earlier this year

2 Likes

Production occasionally stops over stuff like this. That’s why I was asking. I was wondering if there had been and announcement since she left.

1 Like

If they were operating under normal circumstances I’d imagine it’d be more of a factor. But w/ productions already shut down and likely not resuming for several more months, I’d imagine they’ve got plenty of time to find a replacement w/out further delaying the 2nd season

2 Likes

Ahhh. I didn’t know where it was produced. I thought it was in production presently. Now I see.

2 Likes

if you want them to go for someone who looks similar to Rachel, then I think Wallis Day would be a good candidate for that. She has already shown interest, saying it would be a “dream job”, but whether or not she will even be considered is up in the air. Jade Tailor(The Magicians) has also shown insterest in taking over.