Time to Organize

Time to organize the collection. Made me wonder what others look like. Send a pic and name what you collect. I collect Batman and JLA mainly. But I’m also a fan of Constantine and JLA Dark and Nightwing and Titans.

Google Photos

8 Likes

Your collection looks awesome! Mine are unfortunately left partially organized in a few boxes because I don’t use them as much as they deserve to be used. I feel bad for them. I’m looking at binding my favorite series so I can properly display them. The rest I’ll probably donate to youth centers.

5 Likes

I made these cabinets in my garage. I’m not a huge fan of the cardboard boxes. They’re fine for common books or stuff you don’t want to dig out very often. I actually made these drawers with the intention of putting short boxes in the compartments but I never ended up doing it.

I have every publication the punisher has ever appeared in up to the mid-late 90s as well as 50% of everything else if you include trade paperbacks. I have a lot of Batman and a little of everything else. I collect silver age justice league, X-men, Batman. I have a large collection of Conan from the 70s as well as a fair amount of SS of Conan.

I don’t want to come off as bragging it’s not a super high value collection but it’s as cool as I can make it. I get a lot of pleasure from thumbing through the books sometimes. Some of it is stuff I’ve had since I was 10.

12 Likes

Very nice :ok_hand::blush:.

2 Likes

I’m mainly trades these days. I converted a closet into my office and added shelves for my collection. Check out my thread below.

7 Likes

Ya everyone zoom in on those. Really cool

2 Likes

I am so jealous of how organized you all are. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I used to be meticulous. Then, sometime in the mid-2000s, with all the crossovers and renumberings and restarts, I just gave up. Now it’s a mess.

7 Likes

Trade Gang!

1 Like

That looks like the scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark

2 Likes

Okay, what does trade gang mean? I’m confused.

I am so overwhelmed by the prospect of having that many physical comics. I could never read them or give them the respect/time they deserve. Praise to everyone in this thread who has managed to build such a collection. I am in awe of you all.

1 Like

I’m mainly trades these days.

Ahem. I should have clarified. Trade “Paper Back” Gang!!!

1 Like

I went digital for a while and sold many of my physical books. Now I’m collecting physically again. What a foolish mortal I am lol.

2 Likes

So, we should start a trade gang? Book collectors unite!:fist:

2 Likes

Our collection will stack so high that it’ll block out the sun. Once the sun is blocked, the world will give into our demands. Bahahahah!

2 Likes

@Bukdiah
YfL_1v

3 Likes

My stuff is all over the house (thankfully my fiancé encourages it)

My boxes that need organizing

Our Starro themed guest bathroom

6 Likes

Being surprised by Starro would definitely make me poop myself…definitely appropriate to have him in the bathroom :rofl:

1 Like

That’s a lot of comics and trades! So I gotta ask…do you ever buy a digital comic that you know you have, just because you don’t want to look for it?