Time to move on & talk about the next awesome thing DC is doing. What upcoming DC work are you excited for?

I watched Batman Vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and it was awesome. As a fan of both Batman & TMNT, it made me really happy. Don’t wait, go but it now!

The next DC thing I’m excited for is probably getting Shazam! on Blu-ray in July, right after that will be Batman Hush in August! I want to hear what next DC work you’re excited for!

9 Likes

Very stoked for Hush!

2 Likes

Me too! Hush will be here on DC Universe on release date :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still looking forward to upcoming DCEU movies.

2 Likes

Yes! I think technically the next DCEU movie will be Birds of Prey? Or will it be Wonder Woman?

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to Stargirl. She’s a minor character in the comics, but so much potential to tell really great stories as she grasps not only her powers but maturing into a strong independent woman. It could really be great, bring in or hook more female comics fans as well. That would be good for DC (DCU, DC Comics, DC Animation, and DCEU as well.

Between Batwoman series on CW & Stargirl they can be revenue generating.

Look at the success of both Wonder Woman & Captain Marvel. The market is ripe for female leading heroes.

2 Likes

I am excited for the second half of Young Justice season 3! It’s been a loooong 5 months! I considered taking a day off work on July 2nd but thought that might be a tad extreme :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Titans season 2, the Wilson family are coming! :slight_smile: Really looking forward to Hush, too.

2 Likes

How could I forget Young Justice 2nd half!? I love that series & also one of the biggest reasons I got this app & love DC Universe!

Fred Bugg with 2 Gs, lol. How can I forget Hot Lava!? LOL.

1 Like

Hot Lava, the saga continues

2 Likes

Hahaha Yes!

1 Like

Hush Stargirl, and I’ m excited for wonder woman bloodlines is this a sequel to the 2009 wonder woman?

2 Likes

Titans season 2, Harley Quinn animated, and Suicide Squad 2. I’m curious about this movie they’ve labeled “Birds of Prey” but mostly interested in the eye candy

1 Like

I don’t Bloodlines is a sequel. It would be cool to Kerri Russell voice Diana again. I like her, been a fan ever since she did the show Felicity. It’s also nice to see another Wonder Woman animated film. I still want another Green Lantern animated film. I’d love to see a Sinestro Corps War & definitely Blackest Night!

3 Likes

Darnit, I go back & reread my comment & realized I was typing so fast I literally forgot to type in several words, lol. That’s how excited I am, lol.

1 Like

So many things to look forward to!

Comics
-the new Superman books (Batman/Superman, Jimmy Olsen, Lois Lane)
-the conclusion of Doomsday Clock and, more importantly where the line goes afterward
-how Event Leviathan will unfold and affect things
-Year of The Villain

Movies:
-Batman: Hush
-live action movies (I’m excited for everything on the upcoming live action slate; we just need a new Superman project to get moving)

TV
-Krypton season two
-the Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover
-more of DC Superhero Girls

DCU:
-more and more comics
-any possible additions of more classic animated TV shows (the remainder of the Filmation library, the Plastic Man Comedy/Adventure Show and the Ruby Spears Superman series would be great additions!)
-original content
-more 4K content

Merch
-what McFarlane and Spin Master have planned for next year and beyond (SDCC reveals maybe?)

That’s enough of a list for now.

6 Likes

Vroom, you just made me more excited for DC & the rest of the year.

3 Likes

Excellent list @Vroom!

4 Likes

im excited for the harly quinn show thats gonna be fun

3 Likes

Wonder Woman 1984 and Stargirl

2 Likes