Tim Drake: Robin Discussion Thread

We also got…

Midnighter and Apollo by Steve Orlando

Superman/Wonder-woman by Charles Soule

Batman/Catwoman by Tom King

Harley Quinn animated series: Eat. Bang kill tour by Tee Franklin

And probably more.

4 Likes

So I re read issue one two more times last night- and this is the conclusion I came to on the art. Whenever characters are stationary, I think it looks a bit off. Something about it just seems too rigid or something. But I think the artist does a very good job of showing motion. Whenever one of the characters is moving or jumping, or anything like that, it’s very easy to visualize the characters moving from frame to frame because of the way they’re drawn.

2 Likes

I think its a lot like tim sales art

2 Likes

Bernard is going to be forgotten in 5 years

3 Likes

if he is
i
will be upset

1 Like

you don’t know that they could be married in five years maybe even sooner
the magic 8 ball says it will happen and also that andy will pick me :grin:

2 Likes

just thinking of that
makes my brain explode

2 Likes

Why, it means that you would have forgotten about him too

1 Like

eh- i mean- that is logic.
i wouldn’t forget about b.
so
in five years he will not be forgotten

2 Likes

How do you even care so much about Benard in the first place? He is barely a charactor

Bring back Ives and Ariana!

3 Likes

because fw tim drake, and I just happen care about bernard. idk. i don’t have any further explanation for you.

I would also like to see them brought back

2 Likes

well guys I don’t know whats gonna happen but I’m gonna enjoy the ride I hope you guys do to @Clonegeek18 @basicallytimdrake @CaptainYesterday @MatthewHecht @Samsonkillingtime and I’m really enjoying dc batmans great tec is good worlds finest
is awesome and there are so many other good books to

2 Likes

I wasn’t joking about the magic eighth ball I really did use one :innocent:

3 Likes

hell
yeah

3 Likes

Ok, so I got to my LCS and got a copy of issue #1. I like the plot and I am happy to see Tim and Bernard together.

I’m not a big fan of the art but it is growing on me. I guess I am just used to a less cartoony style for Tim because that its how I have always seen him be drawn. I think after a couple issues I will get used to this style.

Back to the plot. I like that this tied back to Urban Legends, it should be interesting to see who the Big Bad is this time.

Quick question, can someone remind me about Darcy, she is deaf, right? Or solely communicates in sign language? The comic wasn’t very clear on that and I am drawing a blank from her last appearances.

Overall, this was a great first issue and I can’t wait to see what happen next. Hopefully, this is a long series to come. Tim deserves it.

2 Likes

Looking forward to this.

3 Likes

Late to the party but I thought this was cute and I can’t wait to read more. I hope it does well in sales, I need Tim to have a solo run that lasts a long time.

I’m really trying but I don’t like the art. Tim is unrecognizable =\

3 Likes

i disliked the art at first too but i reread the issue and it grew on me

1 Like

I don’t think that it will even make it to issue 20.

2 Likes