4 Likes

tumblr_299ea89353aa45caf0002a5d571e00c1_775057af_250

3 Likes

Omg I love those. :heart:

4 Likes

94a9d91df826cc4db4ec62c6199776ca
ff46fef1efd44a180929cf66ef9f90dc

3 Likes

I think Tim’s current direction in the Tim Drake: Robin series is going well for him. Looking for happiness outside of his Bat-family and his heroism really is nice to see yet not gonna lie. I am gonna miss when Tim sought to become a brooding logical hero by using his intelligence to become a ambitious hero as Red Robin and as some version of Batman in the future.

4 Likes

That’s really cool. I don’t like how people in superhero content have an obsession with keeping their hero in such dark and awful mentalities, I love it when they get an actual chance to be happy. even if it normally just gets ruined.

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

That last panel. Poor Tim.

4 Likes

I know right. May someone bring him comfort

4 Likes

Kon and Bart will. :joy:

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Anyone following the new Superboy series here?

4 Likes

I got the first issue a few days ago, but I haven’t gotten the chance to read it yet.

4 Likes

I got the first issue and was really underwhelmed. I’ll probably read the whole series together when it’s completed, but until then I honestly don’t plan on keeping up with it. I’m too busy spending every waking moment watching Gotham.

3 Likes

oh we know

5 Likes

Well I’m definitely not going to talk in depth about it now :smile:

I will say that Superboy: Man of tomorrow is pretty great. I was happy to see his telekinesis used prominently again, and all I’ll say is that it’s a incredibly fun and easy read.

4 Likes

I physically cannot stop watching Gotham it is impossible

3 Likes