Tim Drake, Kon-El, and Bart Allen Appreciation Thread

Tim, Kon, and Bart are some of my favorite characters and I think this chaotic trio deserves their own thread. Feel free to post whatever you want about them. Comics you like, different shows, fan art. Whatever is to your liking and have fun.:smiling_face:

9 Likes

I remember writing a post about about the best trio friendship in comics and I really wanted to include these guys in that list but I was thinking about poor Cassie Wondergirl. Young Justice made my decision hard. :smile: However I argue now, that they might not be a trinity, they are still best friends and for being the OG young justice guys, Robin, Impulse, and Superboy. I think it’s going to be OK to not include Cassie here.

The three Amigos!

7 Likes

@Samsonkillingtime Yeah I see what you mean. I love Cassie and if you want to post something with her that’s totally cool.

4 Likes

The three musketeers

6 Likes

Far more appropriate :laughing: . Thanks @JasonToddJr

6 Likes

Lol I was just reading dumas a few weeks ago so I though of it loll

6 Likes

6 Likes

HELL YEAH I love Tim, Bart, and Kon with all my heart. YJ '98 is in my top three favorite comic series of all time

5 Likes

@basicallytimdrake I’m just starting to really get into comics and finding that series is at the top of my list.

4 Likes

c6af0f467649e49cc8127913611895c5
7bcfb0fc6aad84f77518512916ee9fef
Some more stuff I got.

5 Likes
4 Likes

I can’t get over Tim’s face. :joy:

4 Likes

That was a very sweet moment in the RR comics

3 Likes

Really. I love that. I wish I had more comics. But I’m broke, so currently saving up for DCUI and until then I spend my time scourging comic vids on youtube.

3 Likes

libraries are great for comics

3 Likes

Yeah, but I couldn’t find certain ones at mine. But I did find some good ones. Like I found all of knightfall. Also, my library as an online like download your books thing but it wasn’t working on mine so as I figure that out I’ll be good.

3 Likes

Sometimes I go online and request specific comics that I’m looking for

3 Likes

@basicallytimdrake this is unrelated but I love your profile picture. It brings me joy.

That’s a good idea. I’m gonna try that. Thanks.

3 Likes

You’re welcome! And thanks, I like my profile picture too. I’ve used it longer than I have any other, which is a miracle because I used to change my profile picture like every two months lol

3 Likes

Same I’m surprised I’ve had mine this long.

3 Likes