Tilt Brush VR Art of The Flash

So I don’t know how many people have used VR, but I work in it so I’m in the world often. Now, I’m not an artist really but I’ll always try. I made this life size Flash in Tilt Brush which is a free form art app in 3D. You may have seen it on Jimmy Fallon. So I made this… and it is just a quick draft, but I made it once I heard about Fandome because I was so excited!!

For some context, it’s drawn in 3D… so I go into the environment and free draw with different brushes. This GIF jus shows different angles of it. I think I’m going to do a version of Identity Crisis cover (with their outfits hanging) next. Does anyone else use VR? It’s such a fun app.

12 Likes

This is spectacular!! Flash looks great. I especially love the lighting/glowy lines. You really did a magnificent job - well done!

2 Likes

that is cool

1 Like

Wow that’s looks crazy.
Very awesome™:+1:

1 Like

Very cool.nice work.

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

It’s so cool how you did this

1 Like

fantastic! I actually did try one of those tools once…yeah, once - really harder than it looks, so I’m SUPER impressed with your work. I’d love to see it in an actual VR set.

1 Like

Oh that’s so cool! Tbh, I’m surprised I even pulled this off… some of my friends are actual professional VR artists and I asked for some tips. Thank you for the compliment!

1 Like

Nicely Done! The subtle lil lightning Bolts add a lot to it as well! Looks good.

1 Like

That is awesome, I’ve got to get that app.

1 Like