Thursday Throwdown 🥊 The Designer VS The Creeper

After recommending that @Viciousdark recreate The Designer, I was challenged to draw The Creeper. We wanted to share our fun throwdown with the DCU Community. Enjoy!

*Please note that this is not a “judge who won” competition, we are just sharing our results because we’re both proud of our art. :smile:

The Designer by @Viciousdark

The Creeper by @KeyFamily

13 Likes

This is so cool. Love how they look together. Thank you for making me the creeper @KeyFamily. It looks amazing, and this was a lot of fun to do.

5 Likes

I LOVE it! Such a fun challenge and I appreciate you making me step up my game. The Designer has never looked better - from the details on the outfit to the skulls underfoot, along with his killer action pose! Thank you and you’re welcome! :grin:

5 Likes

These RULE! Great job, guys!

4 Likes

Thank you @HubCityQuestion!

2 Likes

Impressive stuff.

3 Likes

These are awesome.
I have to vote the designer. I just like his design.

3 Likes

Thank you @_UnderScore and @NYJt3! The Designer is an awesome character and I’m blown away by how @Viciousdark has brought him to life!

3 Likes

I love them all!! :heart_eyes: Great job! I also like the playfulness of a throw down. Excellent idea!

2 Likes

:pray: Thank you so much @Razzzcat! Such a nice compliment - we thought it was fun too!

2 Likes

You’re very welcome. @Viciousdark knows I crave eye candy, so thank YOU. :grinning:

3 Likes