Thursday June 13th 9 pm E / 8 pm C / 7 pm M / 6 pm P Krypton (Season 2) Watchalong Episode 1: Light-Years From Home from recording of SyFy show June 12

Thursday June 13th 9 pm E / 8 pm C / 7 pm M / 6 pm P Krypton (Season 2) Watchalong Episode 1: Light-Years From Home from recording of SyFy show June 12

If you have access to SyFy network, please record Krypton (Season 2) Episode 1: Light-Years tonight and watch it with us Thursday night! We’ll whiz through the commercials and have a good old time!!

I won’t be super shocked if SyFy also offers this for free either on their website or Youtube by Thursday night as well, they did that I believe with the Expanse back in the day…

6 Likes

…I’ll also be super shocked if Kelex doesn’t stop by this thread to have a few words in the next hour…Kelex, the mic is yours!!!

1 Like

Woo hoo, we’re still on!

1 Like

Let’s cue it up 1 second before the rehash starts at “SYFY PRESENTS”…and watch the short review of last season first!

See you Thursday night 9 pm Eastern / 8 Central / 6 pm Pacific…and whatever time it is then an Arizona hahaha

Err ummm., Anyone else joining?

Sometimes it’s lonely being a trailblazer…

I really wish I could but I have a commitment on Thursday nights, and I’m watching through Hulu so I can’t fast forward commercials.

Oh man! I’m thinking if they also have it on YouTube we may have to live with the commercials.

@Don-El, have you seen it yet?

No I recorded it and I it primed to go but no I haven’t watched it yet looking forward to it tonight at 9

ok I should be able to. if not I will let you know good sir.

1 Like

I really want to watch it with you guys but I’m watching it earlier because I have plans for later tonight… :frowning:

1 Like

4 min

Hey Don El you still going to watch Krypton at 9

2 min yup

1 Like

will you have commercials

plan to fast forward. can you?

if you can’t, it is ok, we’ll take breaks during commercials just let me know.
showtime!

review on first

1 Like

someone from the future is here

1 Like

just bought it on amazon no commercials