Thursday [DC Fanatics Secret Cicada Illuminati Club]: Thursday May 20th 6 pm PT / 9 pm ET Wild C.A.T.S. Episodes 1-3 on YouTube FREE

I bought it at Big Lots years ago. I can never find a picture of the exact “model”, but it’s white, has a comic-style Superman on the front and the Superman logo/trade dress to the side.

I’ll try to find a pic.

4 Likes

I have this one:

5 Likes

Groovy! If I drank coffee, I’d probably snag that, so as to broaden my variety of kryptonian-themed coffee mugs.

4 Likes

Oh, I’m uncommonly off work on Thursday, so I may be able to tune in on this. :smiley:

3 Likes

It’s the sign

The sign of the Southern Cicada!

2 Likes

So I tried out the Tubi platform to watch some of the UltraForce stuff this weekend and I got to say, that’s a lot of commercials.

@Vroom @Jay_Kay @Bar-El @stalecake @Jurisdiction

Are you all okay if we use only the YouTube platform Thursday for Wild C.A.T.s? How about you, @biff_pow ? Do you appear in reality by then?

6 Likes

I’m good with nearly any format!

4 Likes

I’m happy with the TubeYoube

4 Likes

i don’t think i’m gonna be able to make it to the wal, but that won’t stop me from voting! youtube would be ok by me!

2 Likes

Hopefully the human comet known as @Vroom will swoop through the forums beforehand to let us know since this really is all about him.

2 Likes

Me, a comet? Well, call me…Captain Comet!

…and how is this a thing about moi? Color me surprised, @Don-El! :slight_smile:

checks that “Surprised” is in the box of Crayolas and by Choi and Lee, it is!

3 Likes

@Don-El What’s the YouTube platform/channel in question? The company that owns WildC.A.T.S (Nelvana), or something else?

1 Like

I believe the links are above at the beginning of this thread. Retro Rerun is the YouTube channel.

3 Likes

Yeah…I knew that. :smirk:

Really, I did.

scrolls up to the OP

3 Likes

For anyone watching on YouTube, I would say on the laptop/computer is probably your best bet to get fewer commercial interruptions rather than on TV.

If you have Chrome, I’ll suggest clicking on the button on the top that has a music note and three lines that says “control your music, videos and more” when highlight it. Click it and press the button with two squares that says “picture in picture”.

This way, you can have the YouTube video playing while on the DCUI tab. This is what I did when I watched the Super Shorts of DCSHG for HC.

3 Likes

Can you hear the dreaded sound of the hordes of Cicacas fast approaching???

Then I suggest absolutely step aside from that I’ll be sure to join us for our watch along tonight in about less than 6 hours

2 Likes

No cicadas in my part of Alaska. Plan a trip for the next hatch year if you want to save your hearing :stuck_out_tongue: Plus it’s only 52 degrees here, too cold for them!

2 Likes

You are still welcome to our secret club house anyway

2 Likes

Any minute now