Thursday [DC Fanatics Secret Cicada Illuminati Club]: Thursday May 20th 6 pm PT / 9 pm ET Wild C.A.T.S. Episodes 1-3 on YouTube FREE

Occasional Thursday Nights [ DC Fanatics Secret Cicada Illuminati Club ] Watchalong Thursday Night May 20th 9 pm ET / 6 pm PT (and MST Arizona) / 8 pm CT / 7 pm MDT

Wild C.A.T.S. Episodes 1-3 on Tubi or YouTube FREE !!! All part of an impromptu accidental “mini DC Celebration” week of live group activities here on DC Community that started Monday and ends Saturday the 22nd!

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When: May 20th 9 pm ET / 6 pm PT / 8 pm CT

The Cicada may well be keeping you up tonight anyway, so why not join some DC Community friends as we watch this great DC / Wildstorm property! We’ll launch Episode 1 “S01:E01 - Dark Blade Falling” in perfect unison at the appointed time at my signal here.

Wild C overt A ction T eams!!! Don’t make me explain this to you, son!

What to queue beforehand:

Youtube Roku channel find Wild C.A.T.S. Full Episode or on PC / Tablet use this free link:

S01:E01 - Dark Blade Falling Episode 1 - WildC.A.T.S | FULL EPISODE | RETRO RERUN - YouTube

S01:E02 – Heart of Steel Episode 2 - WildC.A.T.S | FULL EPISODE | RETRO RERUN - YouTube

S01:E03: Cry of the Coda Episode 3 - WildC.A.T.S | FULL EPISODE | RETRO RERUN - YouTube

Lo, There Shall Be Commercials, but fear not, for we are all with you on this venture!!

Do you actually want to be a member of the [DC Fanatic Secret Cicada Illuminati Club] ??? You should click here: Eliza - chat with this electronic therapist

As you’ll discover, the Wild C.A.T.S are …wild and all over the place over on DCUI !!!

DC UNIVERSE INFINITE

See you Thursday night, I mean, what else are you doing??,

6 Likes

What’s going on here???

4 Likes

wait but Tubi has ads…

3 Likes

Just like CW watch alongs, yup.

4 Likes

YouTube has ads as well

4 Likes

Woooo! Never seen this before!

5 Likes

@Vroom

5 Likes

Moving to Thursday so that the Jetsons can be on Friday

4 Likes

Thankyou, This watch along look very interesting, don’t think I’ve ever seen W.I.L.D.C.A.T.S. before.:grinning:

6 Likes

I need to put in a reminder for this one.

3 Likes

Me too good idea I’ll use a bookmark with the time and day

4 Likes

@Don-El I own the series, but to be on the same level as everyone else, I’ll tune in via Tubi.

marks his calendar

4 Likes

This is why we call this secret Club The Fanatic Club.

4 Likes

Does this club serve Keebler Club crackers?

4 Likes

If need be.

For sure there will be several flavors of Keebler cookies that night no doubt.

3 Likes

Yes! Keebler cookies kick ass.

Will there be cocoa, too?

3 Likes

Surely. But decaffeinated so the kids don’t stay up all night.

3 Likes

I’ve been making my own hot coca lately and it’s the bomb! 2 Tbs sugar 2- 3 tsp coca powder. Hot water, splash of milk. Adjust to your preferences but that’s a good base!

4 Likes

That sounds swell!

I confess that my cocoa proficiency is mostly limited to Swiss Miss.

It’s simple, but it does the trick for when I need a hot beverage in my Superman coffee mug (as 8 out of 10 times, I don’t drink coffee).

3 Likes

I must see this mug! I’ve been working on reducing waste so I’ve recently started making my own and it’s fun to make it more or less dark. Even made my own whip! I’m also not a coffee drinker! :coffee:

3 Likes