Throne of Atlantis

So as a long time aquaman fan since early 2000 i have consecutively enjoyed all aquaman comic story line. As soon as the NEW 52 line came for Aquaman i have to say thats where aquaman became more than just a story line that is where aquaman became my favorite hero. From punch line to badass. When Justice League: The Throne Of Atlantis was released it became one of my favorite dc animated movies and now i own it on 4k and its still incredible to this day. Also with the Jason Mamoa Aquaman movie it is just a great time to be an aquaman fan. For those who enjoy him as much as me, which is your favorite Aquaman comic or story arc

3 Likes

I love anytime the trenchers are involved. Story arc wise thereā€™s so many, but I loved the arc in Aquaman ā€˜94 which is on this site. The arc was when he ended up in Travis Morganā€™s dimension. Rarely get to see Travis & that dimension. The JLU chaos in middle Earth is 1 of my faves cuz u get to see that dimension for an entire episode.

1 Like

Also 100% with u on the Throne of Atlantis being unbelievable & timeless.

Definitely Throne and Trenchā€¦comicbook wise. The movie gets a little of both. I love Mera too. Sheā€™s a great character.

1 Like

Her comic is great. Sheā€™s JL worthy.

If you havenā€™t read it yet, the newest Aquaman storyline Drowned Earth is sssooooooo good! Highly recommended.

1 Like

Man, I want to like this movie, but something just seems off about it. It feels like there are a lot of things that happen without any reason to, like the director was checking off boxes on a list instead of creating a movie that flows naturally. Also, as someone who doesnā€™t really follow the Aquaman comics, does this title have any other storylines? Iā€™ve seen ā€œOrm steals the crown and attacks the surfaceā€ in Justice League Unlimited, Batman: Brave and the Bold, the Aquaman live-action movie, and now Throne of Atlantis. Itā€™s like DCā€™s version of the Spider-Man Origin Story curse.