Three Jokers Theories!!!

I was just wondering what you guys’ thoughts are on what will potentially happen in The Three Jokers limited series by Geoff Johns. What do you think will happen? Any out of the box theories that you guys have?

I think that The Joker has multiple personality disorder and by having the disorder it will make all different versions of The Joker from different time periods canon!!!

2 Likes

two of them are probably from other earths
That or joker some how split his consciousness in to 3 different people some how like by doing something similar to what Batman in the new 52 with Alfred protocol he uploaded all of his memories in to a machine in case he ever forgot that he was batman maybe the joker did this same thing but forced 2 other people to use a machine like this to instill all of his memories/psychosis on to theses other 2 essentially splitting or sharing his consciousness with 2 others

1 Like

That’s actually an incredible idea! Especially since it’s a Geoff Johns run, I think there will be some heavy sci-fi elements. How long do you think the series will go for?

1 Like

If it’s a black lable book probably 3 issues if not it will be 6 to 12

1 Like

It’s Black Label, do you think the story is going to get dark?

1 Like

I would have to expect it to be pretty dark if it’s black lable I just want it to come out they have been teasing it for so long now

1 Like

Oh yeah!!! I hope to see it at the end of this year!!!

1 Like

It’s going to be a “Joker through the ages”-type deal. You know, “‘40s Joker, ‘70s Joker, ‘00s Joker, etc.”

1 Like

Interesting idea! Do you think there will be just another person being The Joker every era?

The three different eras and joker worked out a deal with reverse Flash to bring the earlier versions here as time remnants.

2 Likes

@GR1D
That’s kind of how I’m imagining it, but I sort of hope I’m wrong.

1 Like

I want it to be a little more complicated than that. Maybe the Jokers are three eras of readership personified (‘50s, ‘80s, and ‘10s, perhaps?)

4 Likes

@Batwing52
I agree, I want there to be a little more intrigue to it than just that

1 Like