Three Jokers Release on DC Universe Infinite

I was surprised to find Batman: Three Jokers isn’t on DCUniverseInfinite. I remember it is usually 6 months after release in print that it gets released online.

Any idea why it isn’t there already or a potential release date?

1 Like

Hi @glasco0623.13026! Welcome back to the Community! Due to specific licensing/contractual obligations, not every comic can be made available on the service. Thank you for suggesting this, though. I’ll make sure it’s added to the list so the team knows you’re interested!

5 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate the quick answer.

2 Likes

I found it at my library.

2 Likes

Anyone heard an update on this? It’s been almost two years since this was published, what’s the hold up? Release this on DC infinite please!

Welcome to the site.

I have no idea. It is probably a comic they assume people will buy by itself like Watchmen, Ronin, and Killing Joke.

1 Like

Any update on a release to the app Mr. Moderator?
It will be 2 years in October since it was first published? Also why the slow releases on dc infinite, any reasons?

To clarify, the community moderation team for DCUI has no say or sway on which comics get added to the service. That is handled by another team entirely, though we do pass on your feedback for what you’d like to see on the platform for consideration. Otherwise, we are not able to provide any information as to what will be released or when.

Thanks for your understanding!

1 Like

Just because a comic is physically released does not GUARANTEE that it will end up on DC Universe Infinite in the future. Great examples of this are The Killing Joke (which is not on the service) and The Sandman (which was just added to the service, 30 years+ after release).

Delayed digital releases happen for a variety of reasons. Primarily licensing and the process of actually digitizing the comics. It’s not as simple as just scanning the comic pages and uploading it to the internet and it can be a very time consuming process that often comes with a backlog as we release physical comics very frequently.

If there are any comics you’re desperate to read that aren’t on the service, we highly encourage you to visit your local comic book store(s) to pick up the physical issues.

1 Like

Well the issue I have with this particular comic, is that Ive unable to track it down locally. I figured signing up here would be convenient instead of tracking missing issues. In general it has, but this one is a bummer its not on here.

1 Like

Hey Tony,

That truly is a bummer and I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

I just did a quick search and found that you can grab the hardcover version of Three Jokers on Amazon. Hopefully this will help you add it to your collection :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will reiterate this- check the library. I found it in hardcover there and gave it a read.

1 Like

Thanks Alec!

1 Like

Hi Matt,
If you’re referring to the dc infinite library, it is not available in my db.

Which team can I contact then for requests?

Brick and mortar library with books

2 Likes

You can post requests for content you’re interested in seeing on the service in our Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ha! Our library isnt as generous.
Thanks!

1 Like

Got it, thanks Static!

Check Hoopla if your library is partners with it.

4 Likes